**** BUDDIES ???

Cracking idea , unless you fall in love with them.

Hey Buddy :D

fcuk buddies are for winners, but as a previous thread of mine proves, not many women can have a sexual relationship without getting too attached, anyone who can however feel free to contact me thru PM!!! :lol:

ArmySurplusSpecial said:
fcuk buddies are for winners, but as a previous thread of mine proves, not many women can have a sexual relationship without getting too attached, anyone who can however feel free to contact me thru PM!!! :lol:
Men can and do get attached!!!

Green eyed monster kicks in when they find out they aren't the only FB!!! (so I'm told)

LOL was just about to make that point Minxy dear. Seen it happen more than once.

mereminx said:
ArmySurplusSpecial said:
Men can and do get attached!!!

Green eyed monster kicks in when they find out they aren't the only FB!!! (so I'm told)
im sure it can minxy, but not this heavy callsign! :D

A friend of mine says they are bloody marvellous!! But its not long before they ask "when can I see you again" and want to move in and take over the sofa and remote control and actually forget the "only" reason why they are there in the first place.................

babyblue said:
A friend of mine says they are bloody marvellous!! But its not long before they ask "when can I see you again" and want to move in and take over the sofa and remote control and actually forget the "only" reason why they are there in the first place.................
this would indicate that ur Fcuk buddy is a tramp and has no abode of his own!

i am constantly I/C of my own remote and i have a perfectly formed arrse print on my leather sofa, just suck my c*ck like we stated on this contact when we started!!

i also managed my own cooking, cleaning and washing before any split arrse came along so am quite happy to provide the service ie "reason" im there the first place

i thank u

ArmySurplusSpecial said:
babyblue said:
this would indicate that ur Fcuk buddy is a tramp and has no abode of his own!

i am constantly I/C of my own remote and i have a perfectly formed arrse print on my leather sofa, just suck my c*ck like we stated on this contact when we started!!

i also managed my own cooking, cleaning and washing before any split arrse came along so am quite happy to provide the service ie "reason" im there the first place

i thank u
I dont think I would be capable of doing it personally as I am selfish!

ArmySurplusSpecial said:
Told you before that the mistake you made was buying her dinner, which inevitably leads to her thinking that its a 'dating' situation. Next time make her a bit of toasted cheese ..and say thanks as you shut the door behind her!

ArmySurplusSpecial said:
liz_the_nurse said:
ArmySurplusSpecial said:
Told you before that the mistake you made was buying her dinner, which inevitably leads to her thinking that its a 'dating' situation. Next time make her a bit of toasted cheese to allow her to get rid of the taste of *.....and say thanks as you shut the door behind her!
ok, just shush and get the bangers out!!
They are but you aint got your messenger on!

liz_the_nurse said:
ArmySurplusSpecial said:
liz_the_nurse said:
ArmySurplusSpecial said:
Told you before that the mistake you made was buying her dinner, which inevitably leads to her thinking that its a 'dating' situation. Next time make her a bit of toasted cheese to allow her to get rid of the taste of *.....and say thanks as you shut the door behind her!
ok, just shush and get the bangers out!!
They are but you aint got your messenger on!
rubs hands on knees!!