Buddhists latest targets of muslim rage over Facebook photo

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jumpinjarhead, Oct 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. There will such a karmic backlash...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Protest, after protest, after bloody protest! Don't these people have jobs to go to?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sure, and according to the BBC the government (with mainly Muslim members) has stepped in hard and fast:

In any case, it just seems that local criminals have used religion to go on a looting spree:
    (from: BBC News - Bangladesh rampage over Facebook Koran image
  4. Don't worry yourselves, the arrse apologists will be along shortly to tidy up the mess the muzzies have made and justify their behaviour by equating it to the past atrocities of other religions and argue that such violence is coterminous with the drawing of cartoons.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oh....well the whole thing was a mere misunderstanding then. I am sure the friendly government will erase all bad memories and other untoward effects any of those infidel Buddhists may have suffered due to their hyper-sensitivity.
  6. I really ****ing despair.

I mean, what's the point of it all?

You don't see riots over other works of fiction do you? (Rushdie excepted)
  7. It's a full time job, this being 'outraged and offended' lark, isn't it?
  8. Certain political parties in Northern Ireland provide full-time and part-time courses on how to be professionally "outraged and offended"!

It's less hazardous than learning to set the trigger of an IED.

And much more fun!
    • Like Like x 2
  9. I'd love to hear what the Chinese whispers about the amazingly poor YouTube clip have developed into to provoke this.
    And why has no one in hese countries started to look at their immams and asked, hang on, who are you to tell me what to do if the koran is all about interpretation.
    I think a crash course in individuality and free thinking is in order for the muslim world, after all, it worked for the nazis after WWII (or is that to close to Godwins Law?) where the British and US held lessons for PoW's about how to think for themselves.
  10. Mate,
    Don't you get bored of posting various shite about Muslims/foreigners? You've an arsenal it would seem, go outside and play with the other boys for God's sake.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. At last, an apology and it's only page 1.

Although (slightly more seriously) there's another stream of Godwin thinking that relates everything to the Holocaust.

Searching hard - no sign of a photo anywhere.
  12. Would that be catholic muslims or protestant musliems?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I think that covert group of Muslims have been receiving post-grad instruction in how to be offended and outraged, with a special module on maintaining a chip on the shoulder, and another on how to hate and despise the people who pay for their bread.

They're getting this training from Scousers, of course! :)
    • Like Like x 4
  14. The Buddhists ought to send a few of their kung fu monks to train the local ones and kick the **** outta these *****.
    • Like Like x 2