Bucks House Garden Party, timings?

Hello!

Has anyone any idea as to what time the above mentioned event is taking place on the day? Also what time it is due to finish?

I need to book transport whilst it's cheap but I have no idea what timings I'm going off. I know we're meant to receive a letter from SABRE (those of us who got the tickets through them anyway) detailing these things but I haven't yet got mine!

Thanks in advance.

W-60

The gates open at 1500 and it ends at 1800.

The official packs with the tickets and all the information you need are being sent out by the Garden Party organisers rather than SaBRE. We understand that they will be going out any day now.

Man alive! Goku, talk about security on open means! as if that info is coming out at this stage... it's a Royal Garden party, my guess is someone "Royal" will be there and that is all we need worry about right now!

G

Goku

Yes that would be a huge breach of security :roll:

Royals at Buck house...
Fek me, Johnny terrorist wont believe his luck :frustrated:

Yep got my tickets and pack today.

Dress is Lounge Suit/No1/No2/95's medals to be worn.

Gates open at 15:00 and close at 18:00.

No daysacks, but handbags allowed.

Now, a quick question!

I'm getting the coach to Victoria Station, do they have lockers there so i can stuff my daysack with some civvies in one of them? My coach leaves London at 20:00 and i'll probably get mugged and gangraped walking around London in my 2's for 2 hours!

It's going to be emotional enough wearing them on the coach down to London from Yorkshire if theres any anti-war wallahs on the coach.

W-60

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
There aren't any lockers at Victoria but there is a Left Luggage facility by platforms 7 & 8. They charge a small fee for securing your stuff, but it's not 24 hr. I think it shuts by midnight.

RP578 said:
There aren't any lockers at Victoria but there is a Left Luggage facility by platforms 7 & 8. They charge a small fee for securing your stuff, but it's not 24 hr. I think it shuts by midnight.

Thanks for that mate. So platforms 7 & 8 in the train station? (No wah, never been to London!!)

Green Slime, not fancy taking your man bag then?

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
Whiskey_60 said:
So platforms 7 & 8 in the train station? (No wah, never been to London!!)
Yeah, it'll be fairly obvious when you're in the station and close to those train platforms.

First time in the Big Smoke eh? Fuck me you're in for a treat! :D
Seriously though London's a great town and you should have a wonderful time. Be advised though things can get a bit pricey. You ain't in Pudsey now Toto!

is it hats for mrs quiller etc or not?

RP578 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
So platforms 7 & 8 in the train station? (No wah, never been to London!!)
Yeah, it'll be fairly obvious when you're in the station and close to those train platforms.

First time in the Big Smoke eh? Fuck me you're in for a treat! :D
Seriously though London's a great town and you should have a wonderful time. Be advised though things can get a bit pricey. You ain't in Pudsey now Toto!
Absolute legend mate, cheers for that!

Yes I'll be taking alot of cash, i've heard how expensive it can be. Now i just need to sort out my No2 dress cap and hope i dont get raped on the day walking through london in No2s!

Another question for anyone in the know - the information pack mentions that disabled people can use the main entrance to avoid the steps.

Does anyone know if I have to get authorisation for that before the event or do I just turn up with mother, her new knee and crutches ??

Try as I might I can't find a telephone number for queries.

ceecee,
Anybody can use the main entrance, It's just that it gets busy and there might be a long wait to get in.
Have you got a car pass?. You can park on the side of the Mall so it's not too far for your Mum to limp up to the Main gate.

Crafty - thanks for the prompt reply - I was hoping that she wouldn't have to stand in the queue. She has got an electric buggy but is refusing to take it !!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Storeman Norman Classified Ads 4
E Classified Ads 3
N Aviation 0