buckingham palace

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by yannie, May 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Buckingham Palace? You're having a laugh!Noel Gallagher refused an invite to attend a ceremony at Buckingham Palace last year because he says he has no respect for the monarchy.

In true cavalier rock'n'roll fashion the Oasis star said he had no intention of honouring his invite, although he did concede he was perplexed as to why he was asked along.

"We wouldn't go," femalefirst quote him as saying. "Royalty - they're not from a world I can comprehend. I don't know where they come from or what they do or what their role is in life or who the fuck they think they are."

Such aversions to the higher echelons of society obviously don't extend as far as Number Ten though, eh Noel?

Edit by Mod. Go away dullard.

2. I was just thinking the same about you Noel old chap
  3. Noel is obviously a commie sympathiser
  4. Oh, and Yanni - you're a journo - you stick out like greyhound knackers
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

DD, shame on you! How can you possibly say that the Gallaghers are commie sympathisers when you do realise that at least commies can think.

While not being a commie sympathiser I would accept your comment more if it read something like:

[marq=right]'Noel is obviously a Chav sympathiser' just like Tone (as long as they are not in my back yard).[/marq]
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Hey, my last is cool but I haven't got a clue how I did it :oops: