Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Buckfast Surprise

This recipe is for all our 'North of the Border' members and as such is extremely simple to prepare.

You will need the following:

Dole Money
A shop
Local Park

Taking your dole money go to a shop and purchase a bottle of 'Bucky'.
Walk to a local park and sup the lot.
The surprise is that when you wake up you'll find you've 'sharted' in your pants.

I like the way that us English manage to brew the stuff (Buckfast Abbey, Devon) and ship it North of the Border to rot the brains of the sweaty's. It's a conspiracy I tell yer!!

And it's working to.

If I may, Mr FA:

To enjoy this dish to the fullest, the, "Buckie," should be stolen, not purchased. The Giro is to be preserved for the purchase of postprandial cigarettes (harder to steal, you see).

Using Buckfast as stock would certainly ease the passing of the hedgehog - very humane.

I would imagine that the hedgehog - and its associated parasites - could only enhance the taste of the Buckfast.

It's win-win, really.

FiveAlpha said:
This recipe is for all our 'North of the Border' members and as such is extremely simple to prepare.

Dole Money
A shop
Local Park

The surprise is that when you wake up you'll find you've 'sharted' in your pants.

Preferably on an empty stomach and before 10am. :wink:

TheBigUn said:
FiveAlpha said:

Dole Money
A shop
Local Park

Preferably on an empty stomach and before 10am. :wink:

in Motherwell.

Good god. Dont boil bucky,it destroys both the pan and the alcohol content.
A much better way is to marinate the lucky hedgehog in the bucky,you need to stun it first-a half brick in a sock is the best way,then after a day or two,stick the piggy onna stick,strain the bucky through the sock and enjoy alfresco

no Steven,here is fine
Cooking is a hairy chested,masculine sport,best enjoyed outdoors,in the company of other masculine heterosexual men,and a few adoring women