Buckfast Surprise

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FiveAlpha, Jun 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This recipe is for all our 'North of the Border' members and as such is extremely simple to prepare.

You will need the following:

Dole Money
    A shop
    Local Park

Taking your dole money go to a shop and purchase a bottle of 'Bucky'.
    Walk to a local park and sup the lot.
    The surprise is that when you wake up you'll find you've 'sharted' in your pants.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I've never tried Buckfast, what does it taste like?
  3. Quite similar to Buckfast. Try it, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I like the way that us English manage to brew the stuff (Buckfast Abbey, Devon) and ship it North of the Border to rot the brains of the sweaty's. It's a conspiracy I tell yer!!

And it's working to.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. If I may, Mr FA:

To enjoy this dish to the fullest, the, "Buckie," should be stolen, not purchased. The Giro is to be preserved for the purchase of postprandial cigarettes (harder to steal, you see).
  6. Using Buckfast as stock would certainly ease the passing of the hedgehog - very humane.

I would imagine that the hedgehog - and its associated parasites - could only enhance the taste of the Buckfast.

It's win-win, really.
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

What alcohol content does a hedgehog have?
  8. Preferably on an empty stomach and before 10am. :wink:
  9. Depends what it's been drinking.
  10. Bit sweet and sickley for my taste, but the jocks seem to love it. Goes well with the national dish of fried mars bar though :D
  11. in Motherwell.
  12. Mr D you have just managed to brighten an extremely poor day.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you
    (Embarrass a few crisps...Brilliant!) :p :p :p :p
  13. Good god. Dont boil bucky,it destroys both the pan and the alcohol content.
    A much better way is to marinate the lucky hedgehog in the bucky,you need to stun it first-a half brick in a sock is the best way,then after a day or two,stick the piggy onna stick,strain the bucky through the sock and enjoy alfresco
  14. I think you need to be on this thread

15. no Steven,here is fine
    Cooking is a hairy chested,masculine sport,best enjoyed outdoors,in the company of other masculine heterosexual men,and a few adoring women