Buckfast Surprise

This recipe is for all our 'North of the Border' members and as such is extremely simple to prepare.

You will need the following:

Dole Money
A shop
Local Park

Taking your dole money go to a shop and purchase a bottle of 'Bucky'.
Walk to a local park and sup the lot.
The surprise is that when you wake up you'll find you've 'sharted' in your pants.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I like the way that us English manage to brew the stuff (Buckfast Abbey, Devon) and ship it North of the Border to rot the brains of the sweaty's. It's a conspiracy I tell yer!!

And it's working to.

If I may, Mr FA:

To enjoy this dish to the fullest, the, "Buckie," should be stolen, not purchased. The Giro is to be preserved for the purchase of postprandial cigarettes (harder to steal, you see).

Using Buckfast as stock would certainly ease the passing of the hedgehog - very humane.

I would imagine that the hedgehog - and its associated parasites - could only enhance the taste of the Buckfast.

It's win-win, really.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
can I boil a hedgehog in buckfast? would it ruin the alcohol content?
What alcohol content does a hedgehog have?

FiveAlpha said:
This recipe is for all our 'North of the Border' members and as such is extremely simple to prepare.

Dole Money
A shop
Local Park

The surprise is that when you wake up you'll find you've 'sharted' in your pants.
Preferably on an empty stomach and before 10am. :wink:

TheBigUn said:
FiveAlpha said:

Dole Money
A shop
Local Park

Preferably on an empty stomach and before 10am. :wink:
in Motherwell.

Mr D you have just managed to brighten an extremely poor day.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you
PMU
(Embarrass a few crisps...Brilliant!) :p :p :p :p

Good god. Dont boil bucky,it destroys both the pan and the alcohol content.
A much better way is to marinate the lucky hedgehog in the bucky,you need to stun it first-a half brick in a sock is the best way,then after a day or two,stick the piggy onna stick,strain the bucky through the sock and enjoy alfresco

no Steven,here is fine
Cooking is a hairy chested,masculine sport,best enjoyed outdoors,in the company of other masculine heterosexual men,and a few adoring women

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Or an old favourite:

CSM's Revenge

2 bottles Buckie (consumed quickly)
1 x Kilt
1 x TOS (Red hackle optional)
All ranks function

Method:

Consume 2 bottles of Buckie in 10 mins
Don kilt and TOS
Attend function
Consume large quantities of whiskey
Confront CSM about your lack of career options.

salforddude said:
no Steven,here is fine
Cooking is a hairy chested,masculine sport,best enjoyed outdoors,in the company of other masculine heterosexual men,and a few adoring women
Look if you want to enjoy Mr Fresco then that is of course your own business but outright orgies, with or without socks and "Piggy on a stick" is not something that should be discussed in public.

Place is full of devos at the moment!

What happens between me and MISS fresco,(Alison,lovely girl,double jointed,an sit on her own face,lord knows what she needs me for)
I prefer to wear one sock,wool,as the other is unpleasently sticky with bucky and brick dust
Piggy on a stick is more of a party game for grownups. When you`re older.....

Bucky is not just a fine wine well suited to the Jocks, many a bottle gets consumed in "Norn Iron" as well. Known locally as Lurgan Champagne and best drunk direct from the bottle. Good taste of course dictates that said bottle should be disguised by being wrapped in a brown paper bag.

There should be little need for recipes involving Buckfast, after all the magic nectar is a meal in itself.

Some years ago when I was PMC at a very senior dinner, I nearly killed a guest General by taking a sip from my port and murmuring "Not a great Buckfast, but a good Buckfast..." Thank the dear that the MO (a vet, don't ask...) was there to save him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheHatsRevenge The NAAFI Bar 91
smallbrownprivates The NAAFI Bar 32
Bazzinho1977 The Intelligence Cell 38