Btec NVQ's and UCAS points?

Hi all,

just wondering if anybody knows weather btec national diplomas count as an "equliviant" to a - levels ?

also with A levels it was 180 ucas points at grades A-E is there a similar grade boundary with Btecs (e.g. pass, merits and distinctions) or is it just hit 180+ ucas and your ok?

Oh I want to apply for the parachute regiment if that makes any difference :).

Cheers All,

LAM

BTEC Nat.Diploma does indeed count as an equivalent. Not sure what a "equliviant" is though, perhaps it is Latin. If you have poor qualifications then be prepared for some probing questions by the educational officer at MB. However, don't let it put you off. I barely scrape the minimum requirment and passed MB.

BTEC Nat.Diploma does indeed count as an equivalent. Not sure what a "equliviant" is though, perhaps it is Latin. If you have poor qualifications then be prepared for some probing questions by the educational officer at MB. However, don't let it put you off. I barely scrape the minimum requirment and passed MB.
cheers buddy, and yes that was latin ;-).

I am not much of an academic person but I make up for it in effort and team leading skills (hopefully)

LAM