BTAC Instructor?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Biffta112, May 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone done the course? Just looking for some info on what is on the course.

2. Yeah i have done the course. What would you like to know?

Look forward to hearing from you

U_A

3. Just what the course entails really, i have asked around my unit but no one has got a clear answer.

4. The course was two weeks long when i did it last year however at the end there was talk of extending the course by a week. The course entails two days class room work and the rest of the time is spent on the ground. The course is both physically and mentally demanding. You cover a wide range of skills on the course from use of IBE to prisoner handling. However most of the course is personal soldiering skills from correct skills and drills down to how well you have administered your equipment. I did not feel there was any bullsh*t on the course and felt i was treated really well and learnt loads. If any point people were complaining or the DS thought something we had done could be seen as being f*cked around then the SSM was always the first to step up and explain the reasoning behind the activity. The course is run by Junior Div Brecon and as such the DS are first class. Anything else you want to know ask.

U_A

5. Cheers, i have already put a course ap in, feel better knowing what i have applied to do!