Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BT TV set top box

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
Hi, does anyone have BT TV? I do, with a humax uhd box that ive had for a couple of years or so since i joined BT. M TV contract is running out with them, and when i spoke to them earlier in the year they mentioned a new set top box was due, but had been delayed by covid. Anyone know anything about a new box? The interweb says something similar, due but delayed. BT website shows what they say is a new box but it seems to be the same as my old one, so im not sure it its new, regurgitated from the old model or what. Generic rumours appear to be BT new box could le you record more channels at once etc

Hi, does anyone have BT TV? I do, with a humax uhd box that ive had for a couple of years or so since i joined BT. M TV contract is running out with them, and when i spoke to them earlier in the year they mentioned a new set top box was due, but had been delayed by covid. Anyone know anything about a new box? The interweb says something similar, due but delayed. BT website shows what they say is a new box but it seems to be the same as my old one, so im not sure it its new, regurgitated from the old model or what. Generic rumours appear to be BT new box could le you record more channels at once etc
From what I can gather its a very similar thing to Sky Q. Multi channel, multi room.
You can record 4 or 5 channels and watch another... I've got BT TV but purely for the sport. I'll have a look on the BT site and see what I can find out.

Latest Threads