BT Fun Police have now started to block ARRSE

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by CDT_Dodger, Sep 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All

Just wanted to see if anyone else working for BT is suffering also. As of last Thu they decided to block ARRSE with the tag 'Adult/Mature Content' ffs.

I sent them an email to try and have it un-blocked at the fw and I am still waiting. Its a right pain now as i have to patch my phone into the laptop and browse ARRSE over the phones modem.

I suppose I can look on the bright side as its costing BT money due to it being a company phone and they will be paying the data charges.

Costing them a fortune whilst i peruse the Soldja Chav thread - classic.
  2. I suspect that your post will not help your cause with BT assuming they connect your request with an outrageous phone bill! Good luck with it.
  3. I work for Virgin and they have started to block it I can see the forums but get threads blocked only started in the past week I wonder why
  4. Election coming up????
  5. It might not be ARRSE they object to, but the 6hrs a day you spend surfing instead of working ! :p :p
  6. Same happened to me :evil: and i only fleetingly :oops: pop in and out all day FFS how am I supposed to get any work done now