BSG, LOST, Jericho, Heroes.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by SKJOLD, Aug 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone have any ideas when the next season these shows are kicking off. Also, can anyone recommend something else along the same lines.

2. daz

daz LE

The date of Battlestar Galactica Season 4 premiere is November 24, 2007 in the US, so it will be on the torrent sites about 2 hours later :D

3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

NCIS has completed 4 seasons, EXTREMELY recommended.

Bones (3 seasons?) also recommended.

If you haven't seen NCIS, you've been missing out son. Watch from the start and watch in order, plots last several episodes/series and so well worth.
  4. Seconded Mr Happy. However has season 4 been aired yet?
  5. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

yep, and epi 1 is a real doozy.
  6. "A real doozy"

Interesting vernacular, not something I thought I would see on this site :D

Takes me back to 'Groundhog Day'
  7. On which channel?
  8. Thirded. Channel is FX- Sky channel 165 I think.
  9. Fcuk, can't get Sky out here. But thanks anyway.
  10. There is a made for tv BSG called Razor (2 hours long) about the Pegasus during the Cylon attack until it meets the Galactica:

Razor clip

out on DVD in septicland in Nov 07, advance booking on Amazon now!
  11. Channel 5 do it very occasionally as well, not sure of which days- but they are a couple of seasons behind, and I think, random episodes.
  12. Season 3 finished about a month and a half ago, and are now showing repeats.

It seems that FX have got the new season. :( :(
  13. 'Fraid so. And it's great :D
  14. Yeh, cheers :evil:
  15. Heroes recommences on US TV on 24 Sept.

Jericho was initially dropped by CBS after its first season, but sustained protest from fans has led CBS to re-consider. 7 Episodes have been ordered for mid-season 07-08. If the ratings are still not as good as they like, it'll be canned for good.

No date yet for the next season of Lost.

Look for them all on the following morning from the US air date and I can guarantee they will be available for download...