• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

BSB Thruxton

Maybe attending this, although was thinking scratch this one and do Brands and Donnington instead, especially as I have a wedding to go to this Saturday with a free-bar :D

ZXR

This is the only one that i will miss. Viewing is poor and from where we are it is a a mare of a drive. Will be watchingl on Eurosport

Shame the 125's aren't being shown though, personal interest and cracking racing

Right - It has been decided for me that I won't be going as temporary lack of transport. :x

Hope those that do go have a great weekend, will have to watch on TV instead probably with a hangover to kill a thousand elephants.

ZXR

Karl Harris's crash and also that of Den Hobbs in the Supersport were sickeners.
Weather stayed off for race day, but I had already made plans.
Great first win for Cal too.

Bodes well for a great season.

Will be at Brands.

Thank god for airfencing, hobbs would have been completely fcuked. Can't believe Harris's luck, but getting away with a broken foot and cuts and bruises after that is amazing

Can't wait for Oulton, great season ahead

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shamrock Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 5
D Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 4
ZXR-BIRD Sports, Adventure Training and Events 2