BSAC Ocean Diver Course run through army/JS

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by cdn_spr, Jan 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking to get on the BSAC ocean diver course run through the army or joint service whatever. Checked the DCIs in my sqn office, however they've only got em from last year still. Got all the details apart from course dates for this year, which I would obviously need to put a course bid in for and get the time off from my troopy.

Can anyone help? cheers in advance
  2. Joint services sub-aqua diving at Fort Bovisand Plymouth runs them the phone number should be in the gym, failing that your local military dive club can help as the Bovisands courses are often oversubscribed, the other option is get an exped organised,PM me if you need phone numbers etc.
  3. JSSADC - Plymouth run the courses for Joint Services. Give the office a call on: 01752 405573.

The Army runs their own courses in Bovington under Mal Strickland. I don't have his number with me at the moment, but have a look at the Army regular courses DCI (not AT) for the PT school courses and you should find the details.

If you can't find them drop me a PM, likewise for any other sub-aqua problems.

All the best
  4. cheers for the help! In the midst of getting numbers etc through my sqn offices, if that fails I'll give plymouth a call. Cheers again!!!