• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BSAC Clubs

Looks like I will soon have to call myself a Southerner, perish the thought! :lol:

Have been trying to hunt down a local BSAC club, mil or otherwise, that I can join when I get there. If all goes according to 'Their' plan, it looks as though I shall be located around the West side of The Plain. The BSAC website hasn't provided much info - can anyone else help?

Cheers,
Jez.

The most active club in that area is the Tidworth and Bulford Garrison Sub Aqua Club based in Tidworth Garison. It has 2 ribs (one with a four stroke engine) a banked compressor, lots of dive kit sand its own building with bar (Very important). At last count it had 3 SADS, meets on Tue evenings and goes diving most weekends. Whats more I can personaly recommend the Diving Officer.

If you PM me I'll send telephone numbers of who to contact.

Dive Safe

Latest Threads