BSAC Clubs

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Jezebel, Oct 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looks like I will soon have to call myself a Southerner, perish the thought! :lol:

Have been trying to hunt down a local BSAC club, mil or otherwise, that I can join when I get there. If all goes according to 'Their' plan, it looks as though I shall be located around the West side of The Plain. The BSAC website hasn't provided much info - can anyone else help?

2. I'm led to believe that there is a BSAC around the tidworth area however I shall speak to a man who knows and get back to you.
  3. Much appreciated Wholemeal. Email en route to him already!

4. Warminster has a military BSAC special branch - I'll dig out the details for you tomorrow.

5. Jez, switch to PADI - the instructors are much better looking!
  6. Cheers Rooper - much appreciated!

JR - I'll bear that in mind! :lol:
  7. The most active club in that area is the Tidworth and Bulford Garrison Sub Aqua Club based in Tidworth Garison. It has 2 ribs (one with a four stroke engine) a banked compressor, lots of dive kit sand its own building with bar (Very important). At last count it had 3 SADS, meets on Tue evenings and goes diving most weekends. Whats more I can personaly recommend the Diving Officer.

If you PM me I'll send telephone numbers of who to contact.

Dive Safe