• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bryn, Emma Parry . Queens Birthday Honours

Agree , Bryn and Emma deserve it..... would love to hear the conversation between MDN and Prince Philip if he ever gets to the palace ... ;-)

What grips my shite about this is that Gorden Brown must have had somthing to do with it, now correct me if I'm wrong, but it was him being a tight fisted F***er that was the cause of H4H being formed in the first place, has the man no pride, he has now honoured the people who showed to the country just what a cnut he was,well done Mr and Mrs Parry

Hardly any DMS names on the list. Anyone know if there were any Selly Oak or Headley Court staff on either military or civilian lists? Hope so.

Thoroughly well deserved recognition. Always sad, though, to see the contrast with someone like multi-millionaire actress Catherine Zeta Jones getting a CBE for making lots of money for herself...

On the Honours' List there is a Lieutenant Colonel S A Clarke, ROYAL SIGNALS, to receive an MBE and he already has a George Medal (GM) and a Queen's Gallantry Medal (QGM). He is clearly a 'serial hero'.

Anybody know his background? Maybe he is one of 'them'. Whatever, he is obviously a 'top man'.

grimbo said:
Agree , Bryn and Emma deserve it..... would love to hear the conversation between MDN and Prince Philip if he ever gets to the palace ... ;-)
I think it'd go something along the lines of, "How did you sneak into my wife's bedroom at this time of night?! GUARDS!!"

You've got to admit though, it's be the ultimate bragging right. What would it be, blue wings? Royal purple?

Latest Threads