Bryn, Emma Parry . Queens Birthday Honours

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pararegtom, Jun 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

So Help4Heroes founders Honoured on the Queens Birthday List with OBE,s
    I would like the same bestowed on MDN, cant see the palace letting him in with a half eaten Hampster in his pocket and a Gimp mask.
  2. Congratulations, very well earned recognition, at last, same thoughts about MDN though
  3. Agree , Bryn and Emma deserve it..... would love to hear the conversation between MDN and Prince Philip if he ever gets to the palace ... ;-)
  4. What grips my shite about this is that Gorden Brown must have had somthing to do with it, now correct me if I'm wrong, but it was him being a tight fisted F***er that was the cause of H4H being formed in the first place, has the man no pride, he has now honoured the people who showed to the country just what a cnut he was,well done Mr and Mrs Parry
  5. Hardly any DMS names on the list. Anyone know if there were any Selly Oak or Headley Court staff on either military or civilian lists? Hope so.
  6. A2_Matelot

A2_Matelot LE Book Reviewer

Well done the Parry's, very deserved!
  7. Thoroughly well deserved recognition. Always sad, though, to see the contrast with someone like multi-millionaire actress Catherine Zeta Jones getting a CBE for making lots of money for herself...
  8. Good news for the Parry's and well deserved.
  9. On the Honours' List there is a Lieutenant Colonel S A Clarke, ROYAL SIGNALS, to receive an MBE and he already has a George Medal (GM) and a Queen's Gallantry Medal (QGM). He is clearly a 'serial hero'.

Anybody know his background? Maybe he is one of 'them'. Whatever, he is obviously a 'top man'.
  10. That's QGM and Bar to you.

He is indeed a legend.
  11. In the official list he is annotated: GM, QGM. A misprint?
  12. I think it'd go something along the lines of, "How did you sneak into my wife's bedroom at this time of night?! GUARDS!!"

You've got to admit though, it's be the ultimate bragging right. What would it be, blue wings? Royal purple?
  13. Ermine wings and a job as 'Special Equerry to HRH Prince Philip' :D