brutal gay assault

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pielover, Mar 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Passing a petrol station on my way to work this morning and passed a newspaper advertisement board with the headline "Brutal gay assault - man held for questioning", I spent the rest of my drive giggling like a schoolgirl but then i'm easily pleased.

I for one would hate to be assaulted by a brutal gay, I don't think my ringpiece could take it...

Any fellow arrsers been assaulted by a brutal gay or even bothered by an effeminate mincer?

Answers on a postcard.

2. I think you may have misunderstood.

They were talking about a brutal gay being assaulted!

This extremely violent and brutal bender has been viciously assaulted by a small effeminate mincing metrosexual armed with a manbag and wearing a skirt (sorry I mean utilikilt), s/he/it is claiming a huge amount of taxpayers money in compenstation.

3. I think the long haired general tried to verbally assault a brutal looking gay doorman at the local newly opened gay haunt! I was kinda p1shed so its vague, but I remember her asking said doorman about the bar, he was large and brutal looking....then answered in a rather effeminate voice. Fcuk getting c0ck in the bum if it does that to your voice 8O

4. There were some very brutal gay rapes in and around Leicester Square. The MP made the right noises until one of their own, a DS, was hoofed into the back of a van by two big black lads and given the good news. All of a sudden it was a violent and distasteful crime rather than "serve the poofs right"...

5. Didn't Shane McGowan write and sing a tune to a similar scenario 'The Auld Main Drag?'

6. :D

I just spilled my coffee on the keyboard you cnut!

7. I thought Barrymore had been entertaining at the poolside again.

8. No, that was just a misunderstanding of underwater harpooning.