Brutal Esquire Personals

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by CardinalSin, Aug 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I found this hyperlink - it's some wierd personals. Not even sure if they're ironic or totally fake, but worth a look anyway.

CFUS for sure.

2. Did'nt fancy yours much. Pity its not a site, I could get my ex on it!!
  3. suddenly i feel good about my life
  4. Has to be a wind-up:

Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 185
    Number of sexual partners: 0
    Last date: Never
    Seeking: A good-looking, intelligent woman who can overlook my physical shortcomings and teach me about love. Please hurry.

I am a thirty-year-old virgin '8O' on the verge of giving up on love. When I do have a job, it's low paying, and credit consolidators take half of what I earn. I'm behind on my rent, emotionally closed, and take medication to treat my depression. I'm short, not that attractive, a little fat, and have a very small penis :lol: . I also have a problem with excessive farting :lol: . I studied mathematics in college but still live under the delusional hope of becoming an actor :roll: .

Gets my vote!
  5. 8O 8O

8O 8O

6. lol @ beebs.

I was gonna add my own, but it sounded more sad than any of theirs, so though better of it. :cry:
  7. Nah, go on do it.
  8. You stalking me again biscuits?
  9. Yep. Will you stand still for a minute while I get a bead on you.
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Of course it's a wind up, MDN's lying about his height.

11. Still waiting for you to put YOUR profile up there Cuts. :wink:
    Yours would be very ahem "interesting", seeing as the words copraphiliac, amputee, necrophilia and formaldehyde will feature in it.
  12. lol, you're crap! call yourself a soldier? & i don't even move that fast!
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I don't need to put anything onto a Lonely Hearts site.
    None of my hearts are lonely in the slightest, they all sit in their little jars next to each other on the larder shelf.
  14. Can you send me one? I don't think I have one of my own anymore. I lost it about 18mnths ago.

15. 5'11' is short???? that makes me a 5'8" Dwarf!!