Brussels wants British sportsmen & women to wear EU Flag instead of Union Jack

Just caught this yesterday on one of the news channels last night :- British sports stars may have to wear EU flags on kits | Mail Online
Apparently when some UKIP MEP's were complaining about it, other Euro MEP's suggested Britain should get out of the EU if they didn't like it!!
Sounds like a bloody good excuse to tell them where to stick their corrupt unelected snouts, GET OUT NOW!!

So sort of like the flag on number plates then?

So sort of like the flag on number plates then?
ahhh but we are not forced to have the european flag on number plates - well mine doesnt have one here in UK..and it didnt when I had a german reg car.

Hmmm.... interesting idea. Take it a step or two further though, and we can have the Eurovision song contest over and done with in the space of five minutes every year.

It's not all bad you know!

ahhh but we are not forced to have the european flag on number plates - well mine doesnt have one here in UK..and it didnt when I had a german reg car.
I think now, unless you have a very old car, you have to have the EU flag on German reg cars.

If I knew Esperanto then I would write to them and say "Hands of our Union Flag" you sausage,cheese,rotten cabbage,spaghetti,frog legs and slug eating cnuts,but I can't so I wont...

.........and which paragon of media virtue is running the story?

I thought so.
And which politicians are commenting on this.....

non-story, return and stow the (european) outrage bus!

You now get the EU flag with a "D" on it,and a GB sticker or St Georges cross as optional extra
I take it you are talking about BFG?

No worries as that won't be around for much longer :)

Your local Verkehrsamt hands out GB stickers for putting on locally registered cars?

And which politicians are commenting on this.....

non-story, return and stow the (european) outrage bus!
Well are you happy at the creeping take over of every aspect of your life by Europe? I am definately not, we are pissing Billions of £ a year on keeping the corrupt unelected & unaccountable pigs in comfort whilst cutting back on defence, NHS, Education etc, this along with the spineless Camerons failure to HALT overseas aid to corrupt third world counties, some like Pakistan have nuclear weapons & India is funding a Space programm FFS! Get our own financial mess left by the criminal moron Brown & his crew sorted out before we fund yet more corruption elsewhere!! :-(

If I knew Esperanto then I would write to them and say "Hands of our Union Flag" you sausage,cheese,rotten cabbage,spaghetti,frog legs and slug eating cnuts,but I can't so I wont...

vi sausage, fromagxo, putri brasiko, spaghetti, rano kruro kaj limako mangxi cnuts... Nearly :)