Brum crawl.(Again)

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by taboo, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Sat Oct 18th

0 vote(s)
  2. Sat Oct 25th

0 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right,seeing as PTP is not here for the girls to bully into doing another crawl,I have drawn the short straw!

So just to put the feelers out it is planned for saturday 4th october.

Starting at the same pub because it as two very important requirments,Taboo and Reef for kes.

Thats it,my job done. :p
  2. There's Reef? Put my name down! :D
  3. Brum is for poor people. Count me out.
  4. I think Im away that weekend, but if I'm not count me in (albeit as a late arrival as Ill be working during the day).
  5. Taboo, you'll need to warn the pub well in advance to get extra stocks of vodka!
  6. acl

acl Old-Salt

I don't suppose I could come out of my cage and go to this crawl of yours .... probably not. Who'll want to meet me anyway. So, have a great time xx

PS: Kessy girlie you're still invited to that homemade sunday roast, the BF should be there too xx
  7. get your name down acl! :D
  8. Im up for a crawl round brum :D
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm up for a crawl around.....................well, anywhere, even though I don't drink.
  10. A man for us to abuse :p

If anyone wants a different date feel free to put it forward,but not the 12th because kes cant do it.
  11. Tabs I am trying to convince another male to come and play too but at the moment he's scared by the amount of women going :D
  12. Well i am persuading :D another 2 at the minute.
  13. I live in Brum, so I know the place well....

Go somewhere else!
  14. Savage, I did suggest Bath but apparently it's "infested with bloody southerners" :(
  15. As a proud brummie, I'd take southerners over us lot anyday!