Bruin taxes motorists to hell-but rations salt!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by muhandis89, Jan 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bruin and his lot are exposed again.Motorists here,are some of the most highly taxed in the world,but road tax does not get the roads clear. WTF?
  2. Blame the banks - their greed has caused the mess the UK is in. Blaming Brown is like stamping on a dying dog. Later, you can blame the blue team - if you like.
  3. 'Eff' all to do with the banks - the 'lame-brain' Brown had ten years or more to examine and control the banks' behaviour.

Stamp on the dog and stamp hard!

He, Brown - aided and abetted by the pusillanimous Bliar - has done more damage to this country than Napoleon, Kaiser Wilhelm II and Hitler combined!

Supporting Brown is sure sign of insanity!
  4. No its "Your" local council who decide what to do for your "local" area including the roads.

You might say that the Government has placed a monitary constraint on the "local" council who have to decide what to spend cash on.

Maybe a few less lesbain outfeel helpers or fish health and safety inspectors and an eye out for the weather but its not directly Broons fault.

Indirectly he is a cokc of the first order but thats another thing :D .
  5. Right on Phil. Have you seen the size of some of those bank vaults? Far too big just for keeping bankers' bonuses, Ferraris and Philippino love slaves.

I reckon those evil bankers are hoarding salt in their vaults as it's now more valuable than Sterling. The sooner Gordon chases them all away to Geneva, the better. We can then use the vault space to set up eco-friendly communes of lesbian vegetarians.
  6. Psst, wanna buy some salt? I can do you a good price...

Buyer collects! :D

7. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

It depends on what salt because ordinary table salt will not thaw ice below about -12C.
  8. You, Sir, look like a connor, connie, conner, gentleman who knows what he likes...

You can, er, taste the merchandise if you want.

A quick lick should do. Let's just go over here where it's more private, like?

9. Dont buy salt, buy winter tyres, with studs in. Rarer than rocking horse pooh in the UK i would guess:
    Its not as if winter comes as a complete feckin surprise every year. Salting roads just turns the snow to a sugary type consistency making it easier for the snowploughs to hoof it out the way. Until the ploughs arrive, it just adds to the nightmare. Buy some winter tyres it makes all the difference. -18 outside my house now.

10. Salt is salt, sodium chloride, NaCl, there is only one type.
  11. He taxes the hell out of 4x4 drivers, then local councils beg for their help to deliver services. Will 4x4 drivers see a rebate next year?
  12. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Typical bloody boring bedding storeman type attitude, repressing all attempts at private enterprise.
  13. Balls Sir, Salt as in.

So what about potassium chloride (KCl) as it is also a salt a metal halide salt.

There are a few more as well , try Potassium superoxide KO2.

Salt is not just salt my friend.
  14. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

On the news tonight a county which had prudently ordered a consignment of salt in order to do what its voters and council taxpayers expect of it has had the order cancelled by central Govt. Because the Party knows best.
  15. I keep those on my Ferrari even in summer. Makes it easier for City of London Police to identify hippy protesters after I've run the b@stards over.