Bruce Forsyth - Racist?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Run_Charlie!, May 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FFS, God give me strengh !!!!!! Where will it all end ???? The owner of the phone found it funny. It looks like a classic case of white people taking offence on her behalf. Fcukin unbeliveable ....

LT

2. Thats the key to it.

3. Bang on Flash, But I,ve nodoubt the left wing mafia of most unis nowadays will coerse her into being offended by it. And then complain on her behalf. Cnuts....

LT. :x

4. i think its pretty low......no higher.....it's a fowah. (good game good game)

5. You just know the people that walked out by the Guardian.

I dislike it when people don't speak English in public even though they live here they choose to speak Arabic, I thought one of the Home Secretaries we have had was going to sort it out?

6. Too busy playing croquet or having tea with the rest of the un-employable ex-ministers that phoney Tony has hanging around him
    To my mind he's only keeping Prescott around to make himself look better, and so he has someone to carry his bags when he applies for the next E.U. Presidents job.

How many dead soldiers would get him the job?

Lets hope he doesn't continue to try and find that answer.

7. not a racist just a bald cnut :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

8. Think the workshy soap and water dodging little sods should remember the Brucie is married to a rather dark skined lady from third world country who's decended from slaves(just don't tell them she's an ex Miss World!) :D :D :D

9. miss third-world :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. All we need to do is go into the Uni halls of residence and slaughter the lot of em. Would get rid of the majority of do gooders in this country and I'd find it jolly good fun.

11. Well he was born in the 1920's (before racism was bad)

12. Don't know about being a racist but there should surely be some action by the trade description people for calling him an entertainer!!

13. Bit of a non-story really. Just an excuse for Richard Littlecock to write some more $hite.

14. Now that we have unprecedented wealth, health and security it seems that "being offended" is the worst possible thing that can happen to someone in 21st century Britain. Women don't have to worry about dying in childbirth, men don't have to go to Europe and be killed in their tens of thousands in war, children don't die of basic diseases before they turn 5 or have to work in coal mines, but never mind all that if someone feels OFFENDED....