Browns Speech!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by The_Dragon_Slayer!!!, Sep 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The build up has started - Mrs Brown has been sent on as the warm-up and get some sympathy in the bag!

2. here we go then!!!

this'll be fecking interesting (NOT)

3. i feel ill just watching it

4. Watching it now on BBC2 in the vain hope the cnut will top himself live on air.
    No doubt he will not be aplogising for being a treasonous, lying, thieving, incompetent one eyed twat

5. Apparently he's angered when people are treated unfairly!!! Cnut, does he not see the blokes coming back from Iraq, Afg being treated like cnuts then?

6. Can't hear what he's saying..... the stress headache I get at the sight of him and the rest of the lying festering pus filled bags of snot set the blood pounding in my head and that little voice gets louder screaming "Kill it, Its one of the undead"

Sooner watch ceebeebies

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

So what lies is he telling?

8. He keeps saying 'fairness' and there's no lightning....Nietzsche was right...'god is dead'...

9. I suspect the party faithful would clap and applause anything, he has said nothing th clap about

10. Fukkingcnuttingbastardlyingschemingwanker.
    The bastrd couldn't speak the truth if his life depended on it

11. Don't hold it all in, vent its good for the soul.

12. Sorry, too busy throwing things at the telly to express myself fully.
    I can't believe the shiit the cnut is spouting.
    The man is a fukking deluded liar and a raving fukking lunatic, he certainly isn't living in the same bloody screwed up midden that he has inflicted upon the rest of us.

13. I think he genuinely believes himself.
    Evidently the last eleven years have not happened and everything is rosey in the garden

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm at work, so not watching it, but I've got a fair idea of what he'll be talking about, so I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and post a running commentary:

Presenter: "Delegates and Party members, please welcome the Prime Minister Gordon Brown, who will now address the conference."

GB: "Blah blah, bollarks, safe in my hands, cr@p, bollarks, despite the economic crisis, bollarks, spout, naffness and cringe, not my fault, spout, nonsense, cropjaw like a fish, leadership shoit, country doing well, blah blah, stewardsh!t, pontifications, improvements only in name, blah blah, not spending money on them, cr@p, bollarks, more gestapo, going to call them 'STASI', blah bullsh!t, thought crime, blah blah, cancelled elections, blah blah, bankrupt country, blah blah, ghettos, blah, blah, blah, re-education camps and thought crime, blah nonsense blah, thought crime, blah blah.

How am I doing?