Brown will be forced to step down - Labour meltdown

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Alsacien, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Thread title edited as I am feeling very optimistic.
    :clap: :clap: :clap:

No BS, on skynews.
    An open letter is circulating amongst Labour backbenchers calling for him to stand down.
    Due for delivery after Labour get a further pounding this week....

More to follow....

2. Holding breath, starting...now...

3. FFS even the tele channels can't keep up with whats going on,"A week is a long time in politics" christ today ten seconds is a long time in politics

4. Yeah i've had Sky News on all day. I'm made up all this sh1t over the expenses has come out. It's pathetically amusing watching them trying to spin there way out of it.

Telling ya the fella who leaked the expenses, needs knighting.

5. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Switch on skynews
    "email is a mutiny a coup"
    reporter from sky has it held up on camera :D

I'm going to open a bottle of something expensive :D

"we will not publish [this letter] until we have at least 50 names"

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

7. He wasn't far off that at PMQ today :D
    Presonally I would be happy to see him hearded out of downing street at the sharp end of a pitchfork, as far as the nearest lampost.
    I can't really see him going voluntarily, and decent human being would have got the hint by now.
    Interesting times, we have a Prime Mnister who is clearly off his trolley, an electorate not far short of baying for blood and a paralysed Parliament.
    Something willhave to give and I suspect that the results of the local and EU elections may be enough to tip the balance. We can live in hope :D

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Right chaps,
    I need a volenteer for a very tricky task.The PM has requsted the Mess Webley & I need someone to take it to No.10....
    It may be a one way mission,any takers?...

9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I have just started the countdown to the announcement of him resigning - I give it a week at the most.....

10. Yup I'll do it.
    Fook the risk element, imagine being the one to get to see the slimey tw@t top himself? I'll take the chance of catching a Nokia on the bonce.

Alsacien, I reckon Tuesday, possibly Monday night but either dead or unemployed by Tuesday. Dead would suit me better frankly :D

11. Wherever the Webley is located, you could just move it hand to hand, their WILL be enough volunteers. :D

12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I'll go.

I'll even help the one eyed unelected fat cnut hold it steady.

13. Kin Ell one might be run a decent raffle for H4H given the likely stampede to volunteer

14. In my dreams!

15. If Brown gets shown the door and replaced with someone half decent like Alan Milburn then as their theme song used to be 'Things Can Only Get Better' for the Labour Party. This leaves me very conflicted, on the one hand I wouldn't mind seeing him forced out on the other someone new might actually start resuscitating the Party.