Brown will ask Queen to invite Cameron to form government.

Just on Channel 4 News now. On his way to the Palace. 1925hrs BST

Avatory! A horror story with strange blue people...

To add... it will be sometime before politics will find someone as politically engaged and as knowledgeable as Gordon Brown. By stark contrast, in Cameron, we may have returned to presentation over meaningful engagement.

Privately he has indicated he will also resign his seat as an MP. Lord Falkirk?

BoomShackerLacker said:
To add... it will be sometime before politics will find someone as politically engaged and as knowledgeable as Gordon Brown.
Engagement and knowledge... Fcuking lot of good it did him as well...

BoomShackerLacker said:
To add... it will be sometime before politics will find someone as politically engaged and as knowledgeable as Gordon Brown. By stark contrast, in Cameron, we may have returned to presentation over meaningful engagement.
My bold

Are you on medication ?

BiscuitsAB said:
BoomShackerLacker said:
Can I have some of that shit your smoking please? Your not still serving are you? carefull of the CDT team.
Is your memory battery draining fast?:

A TORY government!

No_Duff said:
BoomShackerLacker said:
My bold

Are you on medication ?
We all are; it's fed intravenously, known as:

BBCNHSEUethadrone