Brown to resign. If Only.... (1 Apr 10)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BuggerAll, Apr 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Brown to resign. I fear it is 1st April. Has a nice little avatar worth a klick and following the link in the story.
  2. Listen mate... if there is a hung parliament the b*stard will still try to cling on to power helped by the SNP and Plaid Cymru which is exactly why we need to get our own parliament!! I just hope someone kills him although that would deprive me of the pleasure!!
  3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

The SNP and PC have said they won't co-operate with the B'stard. He is planning a coup with the collaboration of the Civil Service
  4. That will be the day
  5. They bgave a press conference yesterday stating they will support whoever will give them more money for their own countries.. and we all know who is likely to do that bearing in mind his own cosntituency.

In other words a vote for SNP or PC is a vote for Cyclops.
  6. You obviously know nothing about Scottish politics, the Nats will not support Labour
  7. Kinda contradicts what they said at the press conference yesterday then doesn't it? Bought and sold for taxpayers gold.
  8. IVV - hmmm, what apart from your Unionist prejudices make you imagine that the SNP would co-operate with Labour in the UK parliament? 'Eck and his lads are going in for the kill in Scotland this time out.