Brown "That was a disaster"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Craven_A, Apr 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the resident new labour sock puppet it is my duty to bring to you this important news that demonstrates my glorious masters affinity with the public.

Brown 'bigoted woman' jibe caught on tape

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has been caught on microphone describing a voter he had just spoken to in Rochdale as a "bigoted woman".

The 66-year-old woman had challenged Mr Brown on a number of issues including immigration, crime and the economy during the exchange.

As he got into his car, he was still wearing a broadcast microphone and was heard to say "that was a disaster".

It comes after Labour vowed for him to meet more ordinary voters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/election_2010/8649012.stm

2. No doubt the spin machine will be put to work and come out with the fact that he actually said 'she was a bi-hearted woman'!!

3. And by disaster he was refering to the 'buy and got' consumers political stance.

4. Let's be honest, if you mention immigration in any way other than saying it's absolutely marvelous and the best thing that could happen to this country you will be branded a racist.

The lady in question needs to be careful that she doesn't get a "re-education" visit for daring to question the glorious leader.

5. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Just enjoying the fall out of listening to the twat trying to wriggle out of it on the radio now! Classic!!!
    What a fantastic illustration of the mans utter contempt for the voting masses,even better that she was a labour voter.

6. Well for the first time in the campaign he meets with an ordinary member of the public and cannot help himself!

Slags her off, and she WAS a Labour voter.......

Just watched him on Radio2 while the news was being broken to him, classic. This is his election moment. He just cannot be trusted.

7. Politicians should never be put into contact with real people. It upsets the real people and disturbs the politicos...Westminster Village should have entrances but no exits.

8. Osbourne: voters will make up their 'own' judgement?

What's the phrase: That went a bit Pete Tong?

9. Most bnp voters are normally labour voters. Whats new?

10. Contradicting yourself...

11. RUMINT from the anderson shelter is that the local labour party official who carefully selected the awaiting and cheering masses has been suspended from the party.

12. Gordon Brown

The man who put GB back into grate britain.

13. I bet the stupid bitch will still vote Labour.

14. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Excellent. One less of the vermin to worry about. So thats how it works in the "Party" then he cant restrain himself and some leaflet poster gets the sack.I cant contain my "glee" (look it up its a program Gordon apparently watches) at the fun this has stirred up

15. Apparently he has "profusely apologised"

Well that's alright then no harm done