Brown set to axe Jacqui Smith and Hazel Blears

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, May 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't happen to two more well-deserving people! :boogie: :headbang: :clap: :boogie: :headbang: :clap:

2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

3. Can we hope its with a real rusty axe?

These pair are one reason why women should never have been given the vote.

4. So fat slag Smith is going to get the chop?

Why is this?Is it because she is the worst Home secretary the country has ever had inflicted on it?

Is it because she has championed the same sort of draconian legislation that would be more at home in a banana repbulic?

Is it because she has presided over political arrests that would embarass an African dictatorship?

Is it because,under her stewardship,the police enjoy the reputation of being the EU's political enforcement wing?

No...its because she fiddled her expenses to pay for her old mans wanking habit.

When the British public are more concerned about a few quid being spent on grumble vids than having a police state ushered in through the back door you know Britania has had it.

Political illiteracy is slowly but surely destroying the country.Who cares....footy is on latter. :roll:

5. Mate, they're the reasons why she got employed in the first place.

6. In her defence, while she's had more telly exposure than Carol Vorderman, we've had to endure less of that fat Welsh twat Prescott.

7. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

He has been busy in the states donating his face for reconstruction surgery:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8035316.stm

8. I know.

And it makes me sick to my fucking guts that while the lads are away sandy side,dying to deliver 'democracy' to cultures that have no interest in the concept,our own 'democracy' has been so skewed by the anacronism that is the HoC.

EU dictatorship and tax serfdom are the results of our labours,because we employ politicians to do what Napoleon and Hitler failed to do.

I would imagine that our great forefathers,both political and military,would look on us with shame at what we have allowed to happen to the UK on our watch.

9. ...erm, he's from Hull (not arguing about the other bits of the description mind you)

10. Can somone explain to me why we are suffering the rule of these arch fuckwits while celeb's are getting things so right?

The Goddess Lumley being one along with JC.

I am amazed that this video surfaced from the BBC on the daily politics....

Tom Conti in common sense approach to taxation shocker....

Hat off to that man.

11. Erm, no, he's from Prestatyn. He might live in Hull for the moment, but he's deffo Welsh. Trust me.

In fact, have a wiki entry on me.

12. No he is from Wales originally, I know this because I have......... just...... read...... his...... biography.

I'll get my coat.

13. Here's the Mess Webley....... :lol: