Brown says he only has 50 days to save the Earth!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Oct 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Porridge Wog…

Please look out the window and explain two things to me.

(1) If it's getting warmer and dryer as you claim… why is it cold and pissing down with rain?

(2) Why was Greenland called 'Greenland' not 'Whiteland'?

2. At least he's given himself more time than Blair did to save the NHS.

3. This is a new attempt to raise yet more money out of us and control how we live our lives, soon there will be a Stasi oops sorry civil servant based in each road to bubble us to the newly appointed Dictator, sorry Prime Minister

4. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Dunno 'bout the first point but the second is definately Old Norse propaganda:

I mean would you want to colonise a new land known as

C*ckshrinkinfingerlosingcantgrowanythingforsh*tdarkallthetimeland would you? :D

5. In the film 'Flash' Gordon did it in 24 hours, does he know that?

6. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

I think he was misquoted in that Gordo McDoom said he has 50 days to save himself, but in his mind the Earth and himself are one and the same thing.

What a kn0b Jockey he is.

7. Beat me to it, wait 7 weeks then he will be on a par with Flash

8. I wish he only had fifty days left to continue ruining this country!!!!!!!

How did such a 'mugwump', a misfit, a 'know-nothing'; such an unappetising, charisma bereft third-rate buffoon reach the height he has? Inexplicable.

Upon reflection, the intemperate and barely literate ass Prescott bullied his way almost to the top.

9. FFS Blair saved the world in 45minutes

10. Brown. Words fail..... he's getting almost as bad as Dave Icke..... or has he surpassed him.

11. My bold
    Perhaps he does only 50 days left. Could be a clue that he's on the way out.

My fingers are crossed.

12. We are going to be stealth taxed to death now, to pay for Cyclops to save the world

13. With all this global warming, "Cold winters night's" could soon be a thing of the past.

14. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Take cover!

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

sounds like he's going to be busy - why doesnt he fcuk off and resign, he'll have more time to save the planet then.

cnut.