Brown met with Gaddafi in July to discuss prisoner release

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by maguire, Aug 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

it's been revealed -

'Gordon Brown faced fresh questions tonight after it emerged that he discussed with Colonel Gaddafi detailed conditions for the Lockerbie bomber's return nearly six weeks ago, while senior Labour figures warned of an economic backlash from angry Americans "costing our country dear".'

so... purely a decision made by the Scottish Parliament eh?
  2. Macavity Brown has done his usual disappearing act - probably needs more time to write the letter he's sending to congratulate the England Cricket team on winning the ashes.

The whole thing stinks - however, watching Lord Rumba of Rio wriggling and squirming on TV on Saturday trying to get off the hook was a joy. The first time I've seen him at a loss for words - he even tried to fall back onto the 'Honourable Government' defence!
  3. McBroon is unavailable for comment at this time. He is in Scotland collecting faggots to burn on his funeral pyre.
  4. Are we still allowed to call them faggots? I thought that the Gay Liberation Front had the word banned.
  5. Surely thats the BRITISH cricket team?

Anyone who actually believes al Magrahi was released for anything other than political/business reasons is deluded.

Just when you thought Zanu Nu liabour could stoop no lower, they redefine the expression "Lower than a snakes bollox"
  6. You missed with a top hat on
  7. You misunderstandermerate me good sir.

I have highlighted the relevant bit in bold and underlined.