Brown: Ill be terror overlord

Brown intends to micromanage AQ into oblivion

Saying that he will take personal charge of the fight against terrorism if he becomes prime minister.

The chancellor said he would also create a single “national security budget” so that resources could be switched around quickly. It is a clear sign that he will put security at the heart of next year’s spending review.

In full

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2450152,00.html

Is your suicide cell an equal opportunies employer?

armchair_jihad said:
Brown intends to micromanage AQ into oblivion

Saying that he will take personal charge of the fight against terrorism if he becomes prime minister.

The chancellor said he would also create a single “national security budget” so that resources could be switched around quickly. It is a clear sign that he will put security at the heart of next year’s spending review.

In full

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2450152,00.html

Is your suicide cell an equal opportunies employer?
he will take personal charge of the fight against terrorism if he becomes prime minister
As a left wing, middle class intellectual, he's just the man for the job. Kim Philby could be his deputy if he was still alive. What about Michael Foot? He's still alive and ranting isn't he?

dismissing the Conservatives as not understanding “the scale of the threat we face”.
Vote Labour or we're all going to die.

Brown supported calls yesterday by Britain’s top police officer for a toughening of the country’s anti-terror laws.
Voting Tory will become a criminal offence.

The chancellor said he would also create a single “national security budget”
There's no money left for new spending so we'd better raid everybody else's budget. Lifting terrorists out of poverty will be a top priority.

His proposed blueprint comes as David Cameron, the Tory leader, sets out his agenda for the war on terror in an article in today’s Sunday Times.
Vote Tory or we're all going to die.

Sir Ian Blair, the Metropolitan police commissioner, confirmed the threat in a speech yesterday, citing evidence that up to 120,000 British Muslims tacitly support terrorist activity.
I'm so scared of losing my job, I've even stopped being politically correct. Don't sack me Mr Cameron.

He proposed increasing the length of time that suspects can be held without charge from 28 days,
Essential if we are to shut down the BNP during campaigning for the local government elections in May.

“I completely agree with him,” Brown said. “Given the scale of the threat we face, we must give the security service and the police not just the resources they need, but the powers they need, to gather securely the evidence and use that evidence to gain convictions.”
How dare the jury find those two BNP men not guilty. Failure to convict must become a criminal offence.

“I believe we need a national security strategy, updated each year for changing circumstances,” Brown said.
I believe we need a national security strategy.

“You can’t protect your borders or conduct effective surveillance if you don’t have a proper system of identity management.”
Checking passports at Heathrow might be a good start. Not admitting "asylum seekers" who have "lost" their passport on the plane might be something else to try before spending tens of billions on ID cards.

More meaningless spin from Neu Arbeit.

The Thief of No 11 said:
“You can’t protect your borders or conduct effective surveillance if you don’t have a proper system of identity management.”
New Labour have proven beyond doubt that you can't protect your borders or conduct effective surveillance if you fail to enforce existing legislation, if you fail to deport those who should not be here, and if you don't provide adequate resources to those trying to carry out the work.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
How does Brown propose to eradicate terrorism?

By placing a tax on small Peter Storm rucksacks and allowing council officials to issue a "Spot Fine" for wearing the said items. The Government appreciate that this will primarily result in Boy Scouts being spot fined but as members of a white, Christian, middle class paramilitary organisation they need to be controlled for the benfit of our multicultural society as they are devisive and alienate those who may attend the Winterval festivities. If the fine is paid within 28 days then any person who exploded whilst wearing one will retrospcetively be declared a model citizen and not be recorded by Sir Ian Blair as a terrorist but as an unexplained case of spontaneous human combustion.

He will also change the rules on what constitutes a Peter Storm rucksack so that it only applies to intact items so that the ones that explode cease to be Peter Storm rucksacks prior to exploding therefore they don't show up on Treasury figures and are no longer terrorist items, ergo, Gordon Brown has solved terrorism and balanced the budget.

What a clever little Chancellor we have.

Latest Threads