Brown has just emerged...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Apr 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Watching the slimey git come out of No.10 to confirm May 06 as the election & then talk about values! 8O
    He's talking absolute gibberish...wanting to help the small bussiness...asking the British people for a clear mandate for help in the economy...a mandate for policing...for social care...
    He really does believe his deliusions!

Oh now he's promising to support our soldiers against terrorism.

He's writing a lot of rubber cheques today,is'nt he.

(edited for mongness
  2. A Monday? What's the man thinking? Isn't it traditionally Thursday? Plus the local elections are on the 6th May.
  3. Why oh why does this country persist with weekday elections. Too many people cant vote before going to woprk, and most cant be arssed after they get home.

If you want to raise the % vote, have it on a Sat or Sunday FFS.
  4. Surely by now he must realise that he is on the downward slide to obscurity..?? Although saying that he's probably on the blower to Tony and Cherie right now asking if they want a 2i/c for his Middle East role.. for when hes on holiday and burning toast..

This man, amongst other politicians, has led this country to the bottom of a very large pit.. its going to take someone very very gifted and talented to get us out.. and Im not sure that we have anyone of that calibre in any of the parties.. May 10th and the few days after will be a very interesting time for Britain....
  5. The polls are open 7am-10pm. That's more than enough time, surely?
  6. May 6th surely? :)
  7. This was nothing more than a party political broadcast on behalf of the Liabour Party and the BBC should be embarrassed over their biased broadcasting!! When do they intend interrupting scheduled programmes to allow the other party leaders to speak to the nation?
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Brown probably means that on Monday May 10th he will be at the job centre looking for a new job :D
  9. Then he'll wish his government hadn't closed more than half of them whilst he was in Office.
  10. Our flash-to-bang time is 1 month. Why do the yanks take a staggering 2 years to achieve same?
  11. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I have to admit when he brought out his cabinet out to show the strong united expert team (I suppose...) that is currently leading the country, I was bemused to find I recognised very few of them.

"Now let's get to it" was said with as much conviction as a heterosexual would in the famed Blue Oyster club on Police Academy fame. Man just doesn't have the common touch..... :D
  12. 'Brown has just emerged,' Hmm, I think the similarity to a description of a 'follow through' is quite justified.
  13. Well, Mr Gordo Clown has done the 'Honorable Thing' and at least has gone to Buck House, as he should have done months ago. At least we now have a chance of ditching these Pseduo-Marxist Commie Control-Freaks on Thursday May the 6th. (Assuming Clown and Meddlesome havn't 'Fixed' the the Ballot Boxes in predominately Labour strongholds. It is said that Postal Ballot Papers open to fraud, Ballot Boxes open to to 'Stuffing. But I jest really, all alleged of course, I truly don't mean it).

The poor old git is more than a tad delusional, methinks... :frustrated:

(edited becoz of mong fingers.... :? )