Brown gets slapped down - Oh dear!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Nov 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes.... maybe..... I always thought that Brown was 'Too Good to be True'. But then would UK PLc be in any a worse state if the Sainted Teflon was till Prime Munter... and not Gollums-Cyclops Broone??

But then.... Brown never was in the same league ast Teflon, nor my Lord, Meddlesome Pete...... Brown, as has been said before... Truly is psychologically flawed.... even many of his Mates at the G20 gatherng at St Andrews and have told him more or less to '*uck Off'..... :p :p

2. If Brown was assassinated how would you feel??

I hated that witch thatcher but if a terrorist or foreign power killed her I'd have been angry. The same for Major and even Blair. Because of Browns actions as chancellor and PM I can honestly say if this man was killed in front of me I'd be happy to step over him and carry on with my day. I may even have a spring in my step until I thought about his family.

W*nker.

3. 'Slapped down' - oh! he wont like that. He is used to being obeyed! I bet there were some things thrown about in No. 10 and I'll wager the trousers had to be sent to the cleaners!!

He is the worst ever - and in a contest with Bliar in it, being the 'worst' is some achievement!!

4. As long as his assassin was given the full weight of the law and was sentenced to say, 200 hours community service, then I would be happy. You can't just go round offing British PMs and get away with it.

5. I will agree with that providing the community service consisted of assassinating the rest of the Labour Party.