Brown expenses youtube

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by old_n_fat, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bizarre!

2. 3 minutes 28 seconds of unadulterated 'crap'.

The man is delusional and possibly certifiable! Whatever, he is most definitely not electable.

PS: Did 'ashie' write that script?
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

The idiot changes between some kind of drug addled window licker and a stroke victim. If he thought that would win him support he's obviously lost the plot. :oops: What a fcuking mong.
  4. Is that really Broon or a sort of Spitting Image puppet. He is smiling (well, what passes for a smile for him) and appears cheerful. (Drug testing required).

He is right that being an MP can change things. It starts with their bank balance.
  5. Now that is truly dire! Can't you just hear Hughie Green clapping his insincere hands and saying: "Friends, let's meet the next contestant who wants to play phony bastards".

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I've got this picture in my mind of Mandelson behind the camera, in a dressing gown, make-up brushes in hand mouthing 'smile' and 'move a bit', and 'look sincere luvvy!' whilst miming the expressions for effect.

Back to Gordon - yup, he's certifiable alright. He's just signed his own retirement card.
  7. Mega creepy......he looks like a voodoo animated sock puppet.

Would you trust this man to babysit your kids?

I still want to know...if MP's are truly servants of the people answering a call to public duty...what is wrong with Daniel Hannan's proposal of no expenses at all save for traveling and the maintenance of constituency offices?

Cock off cyclops,you transparent troughing turd.
  8. Couldn't get past 30 seconds
  9. I hope they didn't show this before the 9 o'clock watershed.

10. I found it rather amusing.

Did he have anything interesting to say? I forgot to listen with all the chuckling and I'm not sure my stomach can take another viewing.
  11. His eyebrows are doing the same as those of the 2 kids in the Cadbury advertisement. The guy is completely off his rocker. I guess the medication is stronger in the mornings which could account for his behaviour.
  12. Do you think that the Autocue had *SMILE* every 30 seconds to remind him?

I really cant think of any other reason (barring drugs) which would cause him to act like that.
  13. Here's my take on what the one eyed Scottish idiot said;

You Tube
  14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Except Deadwood is far more interesting than that fcuking moron. :)

They probably have more ethics an honour as well.