brown boots?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by stinger_sweaty, Jan 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know when the new brown boots are coming into to service?? Since my black alt bergs are in shit state and im needing some new ones pretty soon, but i dont fancy folking out on a new black pair just yet since these new boots might fit my mahoosive feet better??

cheers!!!!! ss
  2. You won't see them on general issue for around a year. They've even ran out of PCS.

Thank ****.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. if your desperate for the new brown style boots - check out the altberg website...

not actually brown....more a green / brown mix. khaki?

look gopping.
  4. yeah iv been on the alt berg site and seen them, also seen them in john bulls on my trips up north, but i dont wanna be the first bloke in battalion to get some and get ripped by everyone, i want somone cooler/harder to get them first.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. From the eBay link above, trial boots.

Attached Files:

6. They are the same colour as my shits... :/
  7. they look like green desert boots, fook using them on exercise
  8. Who gives a **** what they look like as long as they are comfy, they fit and are robust enough to do the job.

I'm sure Westpoint will like them! ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  9. They'll never be accepted if they are!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Karrimor ? Oh no. 30 years ago their stuff was Ok but its got steadily cheaper and nastier with every passing year.
  11. Certain equipment I agree. The issue Daysack is really cheaply made, mine is falling apart. Their boot have been good i.e. KSBs
  12. karrimong, fook that i didnt even take my issused bag sack one on tour cuss i didnt wanna look like the remfs in bastion untill i got treated to carrying ecm which is also made by karrimor, also there boots are turd
  13. Got a point there :)