brown boots?

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by stinger_sweaty, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Anyone know when the new brown boots are coming into to service?? Since my black alt bergs are in shit state and im needing some new ones pretty soon, but i dont fancy folking out on a new black pair just yet since these new boots might fit my mahoosive feet better??

cheers!!!!! ss

2. You won't see them on general issue for around a year. They've even ran out of PCS.

Thank ****.

• Like Like x 2
  3. if your desperate for the new brown style boots - check out the altberg website...

not actually brown....more a green / brown mix. khaki?

look gopping.

4. yeah iv been on the alt berg site and seen them, also seen them in john bulls on my trips up north, but i dont wanna be the first bloke in battalion to get some and get ripped by everyone, i want somone cooler/harder to get them first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. From the eBay link above, trial boots.

Attached Files:

6. They are the same colour as my shits... :/

7. they look like green desert boots, fook using them on exercise

8. Who gives a **** what they look like as long as they are comfy, they fit and are robust enough to do the job.

I'm sure Westpoint will like them! ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  9. They'll never be accepted if they are!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Karrimor ? Oh no. 30 years ago their stuff was Ok but its got steadily cheaper and nastier with every passing year.

11. Certain equipment I agree. The issue Daysack is really cheaply made, mine is falling apart. Their boot have been good i.e. KSBs

12. karrimong, fook that i didnt even take my issused bag sack one on tour cuss i didnt wanna look like the remfs in bastion untill i got treated to carrying ecm which is also made by karrimor, also there boots are turd

13. Got a point there :)