BugsyIII

On ROPS
On ROPs
it not the whole toe cap it just black spots
press-shift-key-to-disable-autorun.png

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just tell the Razzman that it's a new camouflage you've been asked to trial.

I think the scuff has taken the brown off them and when I put the leder Gris I n its dyed the "exposed" leather a dark brown black colour. Don't really wanna get rid due to it though. Any ideas are welcome.

Jason0186, Oct 27, 2014

just found this so i aint the only one

mso

LE
I think the scuff has taken the brown off them and when I put the leder Gris I n its dyed the "exposed" leather a dark brown black colour. Don't really wanna get rid due to it though. Any ideas are welcome.

Jason0186, Oct 27, 2014

try this:

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 251

Jason0186, Oct 27, 2014

Jeez r u fick or summik....

Chuck em in the bin & nick anovver pear!

Go to TANDY (Leather Store not the Radio Shop), and buy some leather cleaner stripper and also buy some BROWN LEATHER DYE (the commercial grade solvent based dye not the water base stuff).

Clean boots with leather cleaner stripper and redye with the leather dye. (Read instructions first or ask for advice from Tandy Staff).

Test on a out of sight area first i.e. the boot tongue as I have seen a pair of brown boots go purple!!! (because the individual did not read the instructions).

Or a cheaper option go to Morrisons (other supermarkets sell their own band) and buy the cheap £1 scuff cover liquid polish in brown (lots of).

Clean boots in white spirit or similar and apply scuff cover. (Again test in a out of sight area as I have forgotten which method turned the boots purple!!!!).

Go to TANDY (Leather Store not the Radio Shop), and buy some leather cleaner stripper and also buy some BROWN LEATHER DYE (the commercial grade solvent based dye not the water base stuff).

Clean boots with leather cleaner stripper and redye with the leather dye. (Read instructions first or ask for advice from Tandy Staff).

Test on a out of sight area first i.e. the boot tongue as I have seen a pair of brown boots go purple!!! (because the individual did not read the instructions).

Or a cheaper option go to Morrisons (other supermarkets sell their own band) and buy the cheap £1 scuff cover liquid polish in brown (lots of).

Clean boots in white spirit or similar and apply scuff cover. (Again test in a out of sight area as I have forgotten which method turned the boots purple!!!!).

Two komplikated mait!

Da bloke's a reaturd!

Latest Threads