Brown and the Olympics

Old Cyclops is out of hiding and said he can't wait to welcome home the British Olympic team, fair enough, they've won a few gongs. Maybe soon he'll appear at Lyneham/Headley Court or Selly Oak as quite a few of them won gongs too.

I wouldn't hold your breath!

Wonder if he can get them for import duty on the medals!

the fat rubber faced cnut!

jack-daniels said:
Old Cyclops is out of hiding and said he can't wait to welcome home the British Olympic team, fair enough, they've won a few gongs. Maybe soon he'll appear at Lyneham/Headley Court or Selly Oak as quite a few of them won gongs too.
You'll be needing one of these then;

The one eyed git is so unpopular he'd attend me opening my bowels if he thought he'd get any Brownie points from it.

jack-daniels said:
He and his spineless Govt are utter utter flacid c0cks, and are not fit to lick the latrines of our Boy's and Girl's in sh!ttier Hotter Climbs.

If won a gold medal Id P!iss on his leg if he came near me....Cnut.

Got peed off at the news yesterday that the French President was off to Afghanistan, as 10 French soldiers had been killed. Gordon Brown doesnt even attend the repatriation ceremony at Lyneham. B'stard

He is putting on a big parade for them in London for when they get back from China.

D0lly86 said:
He is putting on a big parade for them in London for when they get back from China.
Can you define big? Do you mean the massed bands of The Walthamstow Boy's Brigade,The WI Scone Making Division,WRVS Tapestry Display team,
and three Cub Scouts waving upside down Union Flags?
Or is there something better being planned?

vvaannmmaann said:
D0lly86 said:
Can you define big? Do you mean the massed bands of The Walthamstow Boy's Brigade,The WI Scone Making Division,WRVS Tapestry Display team,
and three Cub Scouts waving upside down Union Flags?
Or is there something better being planned?
Probably two kazoos and and a triangle!

I'm not sure probably pretty big as article also had words like "victorious" and "heroes" in it.