• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Brown and Black cable

ugly

LE
Why do you want it? Here's a link to the manufacturers page on it presumably they'd sell you some. It's got the NSN if it's for official purposes and you want to demand it. Firing Cable | NSN 6145-99-017-3378 | NSN 6145-66-147-0581 | 6145-99-587-5422 | 6145-99-587-5422 | 6145-99-587-5422 | 6145-99-587-5422
Why do I want it? To blow shit up of course, D10 is too HR and I dont have access to brown and black since leaving!
I have found the makers page but that looks a bit flash, an RCK firer dynamo would look chavvy after that I'd want a pucker shrike to use that drum, mind I cant find my dynamo any more so if anyone has the odd one of those I' in the market!

Why do I want it? To blow shit up of course, D10 is too HR and I dont have access to brown and black since leaving!
I have found the makers page but that looks a bit flash, an RCK firer dynamo would look chavvy after that I'd want a pucker shrike to use that drum, mind I cant find my dynamo any more so if anyone has the odd one of those I' in the market!
Well it also makes pretty decent speaker cable, allegedly.

Err are you alright Ugly? No one has been messing you about have they? Now your not going to do something you might regret are you old chap?

The older stuff is all copper wire and did indeed make great speaker cable for the…err…Mess. The replacement is coated steel which doesn’t have the same low resistance but we tend to make more use of remote means for longer distances now.

If you are going to play for long term I’d recommend that you bury a decent cable from your firing point to near your pit and then use a cheaper sacrificial cable to run to your detting up point. Will save time and money in the long run.

ugly

LE
CAARPS are you admitting to being a Norman? I must dig out some crab mates (at least mates when I want something) and see if their suppliers can supply?

CAARPS are you admitting to being a Norman? I must dig out some crab mates (at least mates when I want something) and see if their suppliers can supply?
It happens to us all eventually when we are too old and grumpy to do anything else. By the time the army could obtain it on SS3 the crabs could have got it and sent it back 5 times and still delivered it 3 days early :)

ugly

LE
Only joking I like to wind up crabs. I worked with a Rockape from 2 sqn so I used to lleave him a penguin biscuit in a pink wrapper at every opportunity. I swear he wasnt bright enough to get the hint!

Mind you as for getting stuff before the army its probably confiscated my movers!

WTF is with all this "black and brown" cable?

Firing cable is "Black & Tan" as any fule kno.. :)

Your local EOD Det should be able to bung you some.. just leave a beer keg, plastic lunch box and some wire outside you local MP's house and they will be along...

WTF is with all this "black and brown" cable?

Firing cable is "Black & Tan" as any fule kno.. :)

Your local EOD Det should be able to bung you some.. just leave a beer keg, plastic lunch box and some wire outside you local MP's house and they will be along...
Look here Mr missing digits, when it is used for comms it's balck and brown, Pah to your EOD sh*t ^~

Latest Threads