Brothers in Arms - Falklands 25

Discussion in 'Falkland Islands (Op CORPORATE)' started by JohnQ, May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that the new Brothers in Arms was released today at a press conference at the Imperial War Museum. It went fantastically well and was well attended by press and TV.

Simon Weston was exceptional with the media and thanks also to Ross Kemp and all the other guys involved.

The download is available now at all the major download sites so please pass the word on. All proceeds go to getting the blokes back down south to get some closure finally.

Simplest websites are.....

or through your iTunes or Napster portal

2. Virgin Direct

3. Thanks, L_S
  4. Thanks johnq and ls. lost a few good mates down there and a couple since. If you see one sporting the S.Atlantic medal or just meet one then shake his hand and offer to buy him a large drink. God Bless You Boys.
  5. Top quality revamp of a classic
  6. Downloaded mine yesterday. 79p well spent.
    I needed tissues though
    If you get a chance watch the video as well, If you were there first time watch it alone , I had to

7. diplomat

diplomat War Hero Book Reviewer

I cannot find it on either Virgin Digital or Sony Music Store.

can someone confirm which site it is available on now.

8. Cow

Cow LE

Ladies, Gents.

Can I download this in MP3 format without using any juke boxes or do I have to use the suppliers software to get it onto my computer? Reason for asking as I've no internet at home and can't install at work.

9. Cow

Cow LE

Click here
  10. Is it coming out on Cd? I'd really like a hard copy... Great song
  11. Was in HMV this AM and purchased album with track on it. Asked if single out yet they didn,t,know anything about it.Album only a tenner, well worth it.
  12. And does a contribution go to the Falklands 25 Campaign, when you buy the album? Is it a specifically issued "Falklands 25" edition of the album?
  13. diplomat

diplomat War Hero Book Reviewer

Many thanks. Downloading now.
  14. I cant listen to it
    Makes me blub like a girly
    BTW WW I cant remember which ship you came back on but for a tear jerker extraordinare play "brothers in Arms" while watching the DVD (yep a dvd) of the return of the canberra. (im even on it falling over)