Brother of terror raid men took part in Prophet cartoon demo

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mora, Jun 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mohammed Abdullah Hasnath, left, poses alongside a mock suicide bomber at the demonstration When this photograph of a man dressed up as a suicide bomber was published around the world, it caused widespread disgust. But today it has taken on a more significant meaning, for the man on the left is an older brother of the suspects arrested during last Friday's controversial terror raid in East London.

Banners waved during that demonstration in London featured slogans including "Europe, your 9/11 will come" and - in an apparent reference to the four July 7 suicide bombers - "Europe you will pay, fantastic 4 are on their way".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006260284,00.html

Pic 'proves' raid was right

[​IMG]

Bitter rally ... Hasnath with scarf over face next to the mock suicide bomber at demo

His brother, Omar Khayam, the demonstrator who dressed up as a suicide bomber, had apologised for his behaviour. Pictures of Omar Khayam, a Muslim protester who dressed as a suicide bomber, will be among those studied by the Scotland Yard team. Others showed demonstrators wielding placards threatening a repeat of the September 11 and July 7 attacks and calling for the beheading of those responsible for the cartoons.

[​IMG]

Here is a video

From The NEFA Foundation, video of the Islamic demonstration in London earlier this month outside the Danish embassy. (Running time 11:23.)

[​IMG]

(Click picture to play video. Requires Windows Media Player.)

2. Oh dear his brother was photographed by plod on a demo, must be guilty then, best to shoot him......er....... already have......er.........

Why does the words intelligence led and Metropolitan Police seem not to go together :?

Please tell me they had more than this link to base their raid on. 8O :roll: :?

Still what goes around comes around and if you go all righteous over cartoons and dress up as the sidekick of a suicide bomber don't be surprised our pie eating finest put 2 and 2 together and make 8 :roll:

By the way as he was not a real bomber in this photo does it qualify him a walt as well? :wink:

3. Should have shot him anyway, just to be on the safe side.

4. As they say in Scotland..."If you lie down with pigs, you'll get covered in glaur (mud)"...

5. If you fly with crows, you get shot with crows............

6. Perhaps this is a new trend by law enforcement, if so i would not want to be pictured with this chap

MAD BOMBER :?

7. Can hear the excuse now, 'the heavy glove of my Mickey Mouse outfit caused my gun to go off'.....

8. Does anyone think that a potential terrorist would attend such a demo and be photographed with a mock suicide bomber? Hardly keeping a low profile and blending in with the community is it..........

9. If it dresses like a suicide bomber then it is a suicide bomber , the police cannot take any chances ,.
    Can I just remind the muslims that if they don't like the way things are in the UK there is one great freedom , the freedom to leave .

• Like Like x 1
  10. :?: That has got to be one of the all time pathetic reasons I have ever heard.

Using that logic the plod would have to arrest and/or shoot a couple of hundred (possibly thousands) of people who took part in "anti-west" demonstrations.

I hope this is not the offical response and only one cop talking bollocks.

11. :D m8 they are not that bright ' would you blow yourself up for jesus ' 72 virgins and a bag of pork scratchings like f**k i hear you say :D a genuine slip of the trigger finger just like the de menzes case , in fact its the same bloke i bet :D

12. Not as you and I know it. BUT we are not dealing with rational people.

• Like Like x 1
  13. The use of violence or the threat of violence in order to inculcate fear in order to advance a political or religious cause is one thing: Terrorism. This demo wasn't a demo, it was an act of terrorism. Those taking part and threatening to kill are terrorists. How many of these Islamic terrorists have been charged? Perhaps the police would have been better off having a few ND's in their direction. Pass me that Glock please constable!!

14. Exactly, hah-ha! Where would be the best place to hide? In plain sight!

How many IRA terrorists have popped on an orange sahs in order to get close to target?

How many members of the Stern Gang popped on their old British uniforms for terrorist (oops freedom fighting) operations versus the British in Palestine?

If you think on straight lines be prepared to be outflanked every time...

15. You're trying to 'wind her up' aren't you!