Brothel inspector vacancy....Oz

Oh the perks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE so I should probably be working....

ah, yes. But does the local Council pay for condoms and free short-arm inspections at the local clap clinic???

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
ah, yes. But does the local Council pay for condoms and free short-arm inspections at the local clap clinic???
Are you saying you'd honestly turn the job down if the answer to your question was no?

Beefer.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
One assumes the employer would pay staff wages, yes? Because £50k would only stretch to the gamekeeper and his surly louts. It would not stretch to ones pastry Chef. And a chap should be able to enjoy a biscuit when all is said and done.

K

Kirkz

One assumes the employer would pay staff wages, yes? Because £50k would only stretch to the gamekeeper and his surly louts. It would not stretch to ones pastry Chef. And a chap should be able to enjoy a biscuit when all is said and done.
Would that be after work or whilst on ones break?

Hang on, this is Australia we're talking about and there was no specific mention of women.......perhaps extreme caution to be advised.

I'll bang an aids ridden mudflap with dire personal admin but I draw the line at the upside down colonials.

A lads gotta have some standards you know.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'll bang an aids ridden mudflap with dire personal admin but I draw the line at the upside down colonials.

A lads gotta have some standards you know.
speak for yourself!;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

What, no private income? How middle class.