Broons rude awakening-Daily Mail front page

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Jun 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Firstly,
    Heard on news that Broon is taking away the PM's 'privilage' to go to war & that cabinet will have to vote on any Military action,But Dubbyas not happy at that!
    But the Daily Mail are running a front page on our recent sad losses in Iraq;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=464822&in_page_id=1811

Two of the lads come from Broons constituancy & he is said to be 'Deeply Saddened at the deaths'.
    Personally,I hope he can show us he cares more that bLair & does something positive while in power and puts the Great back in Britain!

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I hope he seeks the permission from the families to be at Brize Norton as their sons are flown home
    That would be an improvement on his mate Blairs no shows

Mind Blair was quick enough to jump on the Falklands celebrations and commemorate the dead from that war
    Only fair that the peoples most popular prime minister should attend a popular war celebration if there ever can be one

3. I like the Private Eye cover on the go at the moment. Queen says to maggi "At least you won yours". Perfick.

4. Let's see Broon at Selly Oak, and at Headley Court, and at Brize.

Explaining why the dead and the wounded didn't have the resources they needed - why these conflicts hade to be conducted within peacetime budgets.

Let's see a LieBar PM, just fecking once, stand next to wounded soldiers, or the parents of the killed and explain why this had to be done on peacetime fecking budgets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. seems to have been removed, perhaps because Broon was "dissembing" (not, perhaps, for the first time).

6. OK - did you note the year in which it happened, perchance?

Am I right that it showed the Neu LieBar crooks in a bad light?

7. Have I just walked into the Tory Party conference?

8. Pull up an Old Etonian and sit down.

9. Spot on. Bliar just HAD to barge in on the FI Anniversary and he took his revolting and grasping wife with him!

I don't want to see the Stalinist Brown at Selly Oak -

I WANT SELLY OAK SHUT AS FAR AS AF ARE CONCERNED AND A MILITARY HOSPITAL RE-OPENED.

The Stalinist Brown could not explain why the Armed Forces are so poorly financed because he is the one who set the financial levels. In a Marxist-Leninist administration you OWN the Forces and control them by FEAR.

Currently HM The Queen owns the Forces, but the fear factor is being built up by legislation and the politicization of the Police Forces - sorry 'services'.

Be warned all - the Stalinist Brown is a great danger to this nation.