Broons Awa! The nicht.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by shagnasty, May 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A convoy of MacShagnasty,(my scots relations), removal vans were seen moving south on the M6 today. Plans are already in place for Broon & family to do a moonlicht flit the nicht!

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Sure it isn't simply carrying the sandbags he has ordered?

Digging in..... stage 2 complete...... :D

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Please gawd let it be true!

4. I'm afraid it's much worse than that; the vans contain the Anthrax Bombs he has been stockpiling for Op: Ragnarok.

Oh, dear...I've said too much... 8O :twisted:

5. Dom't walk through any woods on the way to work, do you...?

6. I'm also not going to walk under any bridges or visit Paris for a while! :D

7. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Furniture vans?

Utter bollox the lot of it.

He's going to use the secret underground train to get to Sheremetyevo (aka Northolt) and go from there to the secret base on the other side of the Urals, from which he personally will lead the campaign to repel the despicable Blue-and-Orange invaders and then hand this glorious land back to its true owners, the Proletariat.

Don't you know your (pre-written) history?

:D

8. Aaaw, Criven, jings-ma-boab.... the auld goat is coming hame...... There will be mony glass o' whusky raised as the we Mannie o'er the Border comes hame to his ain folks in Kirkaldy...... He will be given a 'Heroes Welcome' wi' the skirling 'o the pipes, drums and fifes as he returns to the Kingdom 'O Fife.......... Ye knaw wit they Fifers are like...

Says an Ex-Dundondian.......... hehehehe!!! :\\ :hungry: