Broon To Speak approx 1425hrs ...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by spike7451, Sep 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

On Sky News in a few minutes,cuntychops'll address the TUC Conference about Public Sector Spending. :roll:

2. I shall not watch. I cannot afford a new telly.
  3. Lets see him mention the 'c' word....

Should be interesting to watch the reaction.
  4. I won't be watching either. It clashes with Murder She Wrote.
  5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

WTF is he burbling on about?.....I think he's invented a new word....Rashist!..
  6. ??????????????????????????????????????

is all that i will say on this matter
    he makes no change there then!
  7. I noticed that to....too many meds today?

Its like watching wet paint dry....started in america...injustice.....bailout right thing to do ect.

What is up with his paper shuffling?The man cant help but fidget.
  8. Wel... as I learn't tos ay in the NAFFI in Germany years ago...... 'F*ck my Auld Boots!'...... I feel mightily speepy this arternoon... os' Oim of ter beddy-bye fer a few zeds!!

Gollum McRuin can bump and grind his gums as much as he likes.... its all soooo boring.... :p :roll:
  9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Have not seen it yet - what's the verdict, is he on medication? Is he having a nervous breakdown? Where has he been these last months .... ?
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Dunno,I've turned over to the Jeremy kyle show...much funnier!

(Wonder if Broon could go on it...."You ruined the country...time to come clean!")
  11. He still don't get it, HE is the problem, He caused the problem and the only way to solve the problem is to get rid of him

12. If he won't, I will:

13. Good old Gordon Same old BS and hotair, the mans a complete FWIT, 11 years and he still can't get it right
  14. Apparently the bonfire of the finances saved 500,000 jobs that woud have been lost if the Tories had been in charge.

I distinctly remember reading recently that Darling had spoken out against this line because of the absence of supporting evidence. He must have a short memory though, as I recall evidence can and has been manufactured on request.
  15. What a load of crap, not one worthwhile question asked (again) and one would never know that the Labour Patry has had 10 years in government, same old story brought out ever year but once again no substance, the man is a waste of space and the whole thing was a staged farce