Broon To Speak approx 1425hrs ...

#4
jagman said:
spike7451 said:
On Sky News in a few minutes,cuntychops'll address the TUC Conference about Public Sector Spending. :roll:

I shall not watch. I cannot afford a new telly.
I won't be watching either. It clashes with Murder She Wrote.
 
#6
??????????????????????????????????????

is all that i will say on this matter
he makes no sense..no change there then!
 
#7
spike7451 said:
WTF is he burbling on about?.....I think he's invented a new word....Rashist!..
I noticed that to....too many meds today?

Its like watching wet paint dry....started in america...injustice.....bailout right thing to do ect.

What is up with his paper shuffling?The man cant help but fidget.
 
#8
Wel... as I learn't tos ay in the NAFFI in Germany years ago...... 'F*ck my Auld Boots!'...... I feel mightily speepy this arternoon... os' Oim of ter beddy-bye fer a few zeds!!

Gollum McRuin can bump and grind his gums as much as he likes.... its all soooo boring.... :p :roll:
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#9
Have not seen it yet - what's the verdict, is he on medication? Is he having a nervous breakdown? Where has he been these last months .... ?
 
#10
Alsacien said:
Have not seen it yet - what's the verdict, is he on medication? Is he having a nervous breakdown? Where has he been these last months .... ?
Dunno,I've turned over to the Jeremy kyle show...much funnier!

(Wonder if Broon could go on it...."You ruined the country...time to come clean!")
 
#11
He still don't get it, HE is the problem, He caused the problem and the only way to solve the problem is to get rid of him
 
#12
insert-coin-here said:
Lets see him mention the 'c' word....

If he won't, I will:

"CNUT!"
 
#13
Good old Gordon Same old BS and hotair, the mans a complete FWIT, 11 years and he still can't get it right
 
#14
Alsacien said:
Have not seen it yet - what's the verdict, is he on medication? Is he having a nervous breakdown? Where has he been these last months .... ?
Apparently the bonfire of the finances saved 500,000 jobs that woud have been lost if the Tories had been in charge.

I distinctly remember reading recently that Darling had spoken out against this line because of the absence of supporting evidence. He must have a short memory though, as I recall evidence can and has been manufactured on request.
 
#15
What a load of crap, not one worthwhile question asked (again) and one would never know that the Labour Patry has had 10 years in government, same old story brought out ever year but once again no substance, the man is a waste of space and the whole thing was a staged farce
 
#18
Enigma266 said:
Not having seen this can someone please confirm that he said that OUR savings were still at risk?
He indeed did....rarely have I seen such a brazen display of the politics of fear.

Quite disgusting.
 
#19
insert-coin-here said:
Enigma266 said:
Not having seen this can someone please confirm that he said that OUR savings were still at risk?
He indeed did....rarely have I seen such a brazen display of the politics of fear.

Quite disgusting.
Perhaps because his savings happen to be tied up in gold, bought some time ago for a knock down price!! :x

And pray tell, if everything is now fine and Gordon has saved the world, just why would our savings still be at risk?
 
#20
Enigma266 said:
insert-coin-here said:
Enigma266 said:
Not having seen this can someone please confirm that he said that OUR savings were still at risk?
He indeed did....rarely have I seen such a brazen display of the politics of fear.

Quite disgusting.
Perhaps because his savings happen to be tied up in gold, bought some time ago for a knock down price!! :x

And pray tell, if everything is now fine and Gordon has saved the world, just why would our savings still be at risk?
The caveat he alluded to was that savings would only be at risk if we elected a party that would not continue to borrow money at eye watering levels.

Basically he was saying that things would be fine if you vote Labour as they will continue to borrow more and more and not to worry about the consequences as your unborn great grand children have sportingly arreed to foot the bill.

Previous generations have left the UK with large national debt....but they had the excuse of fighting tyranny in two world wars.

I seriously wonder what future generations will make of what is being done in our name.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top