Broon to devote himself to Charity when he quits No 10

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Semper_Flexibilis, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. FFS Blair found God, Brown finds charity, what a pair of cnuts

2. Yup…

B'Liar found God to wipe the guilt of 500,000 dead Iraqi civilians off his mind, Brown found Charity to wipe the guilt of turning Britain into a Charity case off his.

I can see it now…

B'Liar - UN Middle East Peace Envoy and convinced he's beloved by a grateful Palestinian people

Broon - UN Charity Envoy and convinced he's beloved by a grateful world

3. So what's different?

He's already spent years burning other peoples' money.

4. did'nt think medical science would be that desperate to take him, as they already knew he was a complete waste of space. still, live and learn i suppose

5. Doubt it'll be his own money he puts into it - too adept at throwing other people's money around - cnut!

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He did it all for charridee, cnut that he is.

7. I'll put a tenner into Hols 4 Heroes if he Tops himself. Go on then Broon... You cunt

8. Yep, also read the subject "Broon to donate himself...". What a disappointment.

9. There's going to be a lot of****ed up charities when he's done.....

10. Poor fvcking charity - bankrupt in how many months?

PS: With an election to win and a world to continue 'saving', I wonder the inept oaf has time to think about a job after the election. Perhaps Mr. Mandelson thought this for him.

PPS: Good election stuff - that nice Mr. Brown going to work for charity when we kick him out. I bet after a month or two we find the fat 'fatherless' working very well paid for some organisation connected either to Bliar or Mr. Mandelson.

11. Agree'd, but would you want these pair on your pay roll after the mess they've done :?:

Besides the charity work will give him good PR & keep him the limelight :roll:

12. "Can he get himself off sharpish down the salvation army, he can find God as well. "

If he plays the trombone as well as he ran the economy, or handled the role of PM there wont be many pennies going into the collection tins.

13. just dont let the b*gger work for the poppy fund or H4H's otherwise they'd go t!ts up in about 20 second!

14. Mr Brown could do wonders for charity, he only needs to be given the right platform and media and can personally guarantee that he could make abot 1M of your fine British Pounds in about 10 minutes flat. I respectfully request that his first charity drive is 'A Punch Gordon in the Lips' extravaganza. £10 a punch I'll take £1000 please and thankyou and would probably join the back of the line to have another go!

Now when is Mrs Blair doing a 'Kick Me in the Fanny' charity fest?