Brooks / Stephenson resignation *merged*

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Fat_Cav, Jul 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

Interesting to see who will employ her next.
  2. The sinking ship is deserting the rats. If the Ginger Minger has anything left in reserve, this is the time she'll unleash it.

The Samson Option - bring down the Temple and take your enemies with you!

Who's got the Peanut M&M's? I'll just nip out for the beer and hotdogs...:biggrin:
  3. Oh it just gets better doesnt it :biggrin:

Kind regards,

R M
  4. Does she think this will this now void her attendance from the Parliamentary committee next week?
  5. Murdoch's daughter was pretty damning about Brooks.

Lovely to see them all turn on each other like cats in a sack.
  6. I bet her book will be a good laugh
  7. I don't think they can force anybody to attend?
  8. The mailbag room in HMP Holloway hopefully........
  9. Bloods is thicker than water

Andy Coulson is thicker than Rebekah
  10. She'll get a huge payoff I would guess. Murdoch's just been hanging on to her until the right time to sacrifice her when it would make the most difference. Her position has been untenable from the start.

The irony of this being that I don't see how this makes News Cop/NI look any better than it did first thing this morning.
  11. Why she hasn't been nicked yet is beyond me it won't damage her some other muppet will take her on, failing that I bet Cuddles has space in his Gingers only basement.
  12. I'd thought that you would have at least previewed it by now?
  13. Good riddance.....and now haul the wench over the coals and put her through every legal ringer available. Unfortunately, I fear that she will merely lie low for a while, and then reappear in some other part of the media. The types look after their own.