• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Broken Leg

On Monday I was involved in a Road Traffic Collision and suffered a double open fracture of the femur (broken leg). After having the bones realigned and an operation to “Pin,” the bones together, my leg has been put in a cast and I was allowed to return home, in a wheelchair. I am going to see the Orthopaedic(-?) doctor next week but have been advised that my leg will be in a cast for ten weeks and I can expect to have about three months worth of appointments with a Physiotherapist.

I was wondering if anyone else had suffered from a broken leg in the past. If so, how long was it before you could start training again and how much fitness did you loose?

**Standing by for “Tough break,” jokes**

Latest Threads