• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

broken bone before staring basic please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
went for a run like normal routine. and foot slipped and went to hospital and got told ive broken it. i start basic next month,and dont think i will be 100% and also my fitness will go down too. just wondering what's likely going to happen? will i get kicked out ?

C

cloudbuster

Well, I guess you won't be worried about not being able to swim now.

Seriously, contact your CIO.

Broken Bones normally defered for three months

MSI64 said:
Broken Bones normally defered for three months

Jsp 346 says
Previous fracture (without internal fixation). One year must normally have elapsed since the fracture although candidates with simple (non-fixated) metacarpal and digital fractures and fracture of the clavicular shaft (not involving the A-C or S-C joints) may be considered fit if functionally normal with no deformity after 6 months (prior confirmation with the single-Service Occupational Physicians responsible for the selection of recruits is recommended).

Forastero

LE
Use the medical forum in the stickies - that's what it's there for! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads