Broken ARRSE?

#1
Is there something wrong with the site tonight? Seems to be running really slowly and every so often I get the "Error, connection to the server lost" message when trying to open a thread.
 
#2
I do believe that caubeen has infiltrated the server farm at Arrse HQ and is pouring Bushmills all over everything! :D
 
#3
the_matelot said:
I do believe that caubeen has infiltrated the server farm at Arrse HQ and is pouring Bushmills all over everything! :D
No, 'tis Mulligan, so it is.

He's not bade with a spade, but the electrics confuse him

Seamus O'Burble
Air Vice Marshal CCF BCU ATC and bar
Grouse
 
#4
There was / is a problem. I found our servers almost stopped dead by something and am still trying to find out what.
 
#5
Good CO said:
There was / is a problem. I found our servers almost stopped dead by something and am still trying to find out what.
I'm telling you, it's caubeen and all those years of SF training he's had...
 
#6
the_matelot said:
Good CO said:
There was / is a problem. I found our servers almost stopped dead by something and am still trying to find out what.
I'm telling you, it's caubeen and all those years of SF training he's had...
Was that when he was a brig? The lying cunt.
 
#10
Lots more server performance trouble today which I have been trying to solve. Sorry and please bear with it - I'm trying!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dogmeat The NAAFI Bar 9
putteesinmyhands ARRSE: Site Issues 28
B_AND_T The NAAFI Bar 26

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top