Broken Army? Newsnight 6 Sep 07

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Stonker, Sep 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Good question by SVEN

"Why was the recent DIN effectively gagging serving troops introduced. Will the minister sign onto the Army Rumour Service to talk directly to serving and ex servidemen and women?"
  3. Did he post anything on here to draw ARRSErs eyes to the blog? 8)
  4. I'm sure he will !
  5. I refer You to my post of Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:01 pm, on the State of the British Army thread - the first thrad on this programme.

6. Told you
  7. Nope

You said I would - when I already had

Do keep up :D
  8. Seeings as though we are on the subject of semantics.

I was technically correct as I didn't state that you hadn't done it, merely stated that you will, and you did.

At no point did I say that you "would"
  9. Can you tell I'm bored ?
  10. It's what passes for discussion in Sven's lonely universe. :roll:

If you weren't bored befrore - you soon will be. 8)
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Lads,I might be a ex-crab but i am concerned about the state of not just the army but the forces as a whole.miss spike asked me if I was to join up now would I feel the same now as I did back in 84.
    Difficult answer as the world has changed but I did say this,I would care about the man next to me as if he was my brother.That part has'nt & wont change.
  12. Well, since the debate is between just You two - and what a debate it is - I'll leave You two to it.

Must remind You of a mini 90 Days thread Stonks - only a select few post there as well. :roll:
  13. Recording it now, whilst watching it.