Broadsword

Well, it was an interesting 10days of Potato throwing and early morning IED explosions. So anyone on here manage to make it along? A good contingent from London (although mainly Athlone) with one or two complete nuggets, and a few Oxford. Only meself from CUOTC.

Yeah, the Athloners that went are, from who I see, the keen ones. :D Well, they've now got 24 hours before Second Fling, and then next weekend we're out on the ranges.
Let's see them catch up on all that work. :twisted:

OUTOC seemed to be a good bunch, we had a total of 5 girls working on the CIMIC side of the Ex. They seemed nice enough, although i can't comment on their willingness to put out. All seemed to have boyfriends.

Macks.. you see the Athloners regularly?

Macks said:
Yep. Why, did one of them catch your eye Operator? :wink:
Well.... you didn't send any females which was a bit dissapointing.. so "No"

OUOTC won hands down for females, although there wasn't much competition.

A jolly good time all round, I feel! Where else can you get paid for acting like chavs?
That said, I don't want to see another potato for a while. Nor do I want to see GP-PG (those of you who went, you know who I'm talking about) for a very long time! Commiserations to those of you going on KGVI, because you may encounter this tool.
Quote of the week (from some OUOTC knobber, who spent the week doing Sweet FA): "The sensible man goes back to bed when there's hard work to be done. Scoff scoff."
Grumbling from London followed, with plans to steal that bloody flat-cap.

Having done it last time (feb) it was a lot of fun, although I got quite caught up in the CIMIC Serials. There was one total knobber from ULOTC who was a candidate for darwinian de-selection from the species. OUOTC girlies I worked with all quite plesant. Good few (11?) days though. Still waiting on pay.... :roll:

Latest Threads